Biden's move into the White House may be delayed...

The place will need to be fumagated and disinfected. The smell of bull sh*t will be hard to get rid of.
It's a fucking COVID hot spot due to the arrogant ignorance of its current occupants.
We can only hope that Beijing Biden catches it and dies from it.

You are a nasty little bast*ard....aren't you. No one on this board ever wished that of trump when he contacted the trump flu. The WH will need to be fumigated and cleaned from ceiling to floor to get rid of the trump stench...those diapers that he wears leave a terrible odor.
Awful people like Trump attract awful people like this.

Imagine going through life like that.
You mean the kind of people who hope Giuliani and Trump die of COVID? Those are your kind of people, douchebag.

And yet you want to be as retarded as those people it seem!

So, the stuttering fucktard that broke its foot trying to jack off a german shepherd in the shower will be picky about the WH decor?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jogger please. That simple fuck will be licking the windows and eating crayons while the adults are trying to figure what to steal. Thank God it will never happen.

The place will need to be fumagated and disinfected. The smell of bull sh*t will be hard to get rid of.
If you remember it was months before Trump could move in, so he stayed in
Mar-a- Lago for a while till it was ready.
So you are saying that is the reason Trump couldn't move in right away, because it took a long time to shovel the Obama BS out and peel Michelle's tucking masking tape off the walls?

A COVID-infested White House. A very fitting way for the buffoon to exit.

Another fucking mess left behind by a Republican President.

Only a mess because you have been told it is a mess by the MSM. We can’t all be brilliant financial advisors, but we can get a 28% return on our money the last year Trump has been in office despite a worldwide economic disaster and pandemic. Thank you President Trump. Now I just have to hold on for the ride as the children take the wheel and start doling out their “free” stuff, spending money like drunken sailors, allowing every asylum seeker in the world to migrate to the US for their share of our “free” stuff and implementing their Pollyanna green agenda to save us all from being under water and dying from global warming in the next decade(again). Glad you are on board. It may be good for financial advisors as folks turn to you in times of economic crisis. Where do I put my money to keep it safe? How do I avoid these in-Godly taxes, etc.

This is why I don't see any problem with the blob not attending Biden's swearing in.

First and foremost, Biden and Harris should be sworn in with as little extra people there as possible. The blob has no role to play there so he shouldn't be there. That he is probably still infected....is another reason.
I'm sure there won't be anyone around. During their rallies they could only attract the media.

Good thing Biden won't be moving in

Frank...time to sober up. The election is long over. The only thing Rudy has proven is he cannot hold his farts, he needs to buy better hair dye, and that when looking for witnesses for a hearing...stay away all you can drink bars. THEY WERE HILARIOUS!

A COVID-infested White House. A very fitting way for the buffoon to exit.

Another fucking mess left behind by a Republican President.

Only a mess because you have been told it is a mess by the MSM. We can’t all be brilliant financial advisors, but we can get a 28% return on our money the last year Trump has been in office despite a worldwide economic disaster and pandemic. Thank you President Trump. Now I just have to hold on for the ride as the children take the wheel and start doling out their “free” stuff, spending money like drunken sailors, allowing every asylum seeker in the world to migrate to the US for their share of our “free” stuff and implementing their Pollyanna green agenda to save us all from being under water and dying from global warming in the next decade(again). Glad you are on board. It may be good for financial advisors as folks turn to you in times of economic crisis. Where do I put my money to keep it safe? How do I avoid these in-Godly taxes, etc.

Send ALL your money to trump. He will take care of it, like he did with his charity...the one that he stole money from.....IMBECILE!

They'll probably have to buy new furniture and appliances...the current administration will be looting the place and it'll be empty.
No you're all mixed up. That was the Clinton's who attempted to make off with the whitehouse china. And thats no exaggeration, it's a fact.

"Upon leaving the White House in 2001, the Clintons took more than $75,000 worth of china, cutlery, and furniture as they were looking to furnish new homes in upstate New York and Washington:

The examination of gifts to the Clintons also found that 17 separate gifts of china, cutlery and furniture worth more than $75,000 arrived in December 2000 alone, at a time when the Clintons were looking to furnish two newly purchased homes, one each in Washington and Chappaqua, N.Y.

In 2002, after congressional investigators documented hundreds of thousands worth of gifts intended for the residence and not the Clintons personally, they were forcedto return or pay for $114,000 in property:

After they were criticized for taking $190,000 worth of china, flatware, rugs, televisions, sofas and other gifts with them when they left, the Clintons announced last week that they would pay for $86,000 worth of gifts, or nearly half the amount." White House Cutlery Thief Bill Clinton Jokes About Stealing WH Property - America Rising

They'll need to de-Trump and de-COVID the place, or White House visitors will need to dress appropriately.

bomba-1-e1430220779528.jpg

Forum List

Back