Biden's New Normal

A destroyed America is what the left wants.

Wasn‘t the left who attacked our Capitol

1650289052662.jpeg

The capitol WAS NOT ATTACKED, LIARS. You fools. How does one conduct an insurrection without guns. IDIOT. this was more like Fast times at Ridgemont High. While the real criminals get freed for misdemeanor charges and the elite criminals operate charitable foundations.

The capitol WAS NOT ATTACKED, LIARS. You fools. How does one conduct an insurrection without guns. IDIOT. this was more like Fast times at Ridgemont High. While the real criminals get freed for misdemeanor charges and the elite criminals operate charitable foundations.
Someone is in denial

Another liberal liar.

We already know that the accusation of border agents whipping illegals IS NOT TRUE...although it might be a deterrent if they did.

so YOU, pknopp accuse President trump of wanting? instituting? negative interest rates. When he didn't. He wanted them IT IS REPORTED but you know yahoo and the rest of the negative lying media. NEVER did it.

BUT..many other countries do it. and Yellen just said, she's not taking it off the table. So when you get right down to it. It's the democrats that are more dangerous to us.

so YOU, pknopp accuse President trump of wanting? instituting? negative interest rates. When he didn't. He wanted them IT IS REPORTED but you know yahoo and the rest of the negative lying media. NEVER did it.

BUT..many other countries do it. and Yellen just said, she's not taking it off the table. So when you get right down to it. It's the democrats that are more dangerous to us.

I never defended the Democrats. Just because it didn't happen doesn't mean Trump didn't support it.

Trump wants negative rates - but there's a dark side

I don't think he means this country....He means for China...or any of our enemies....particularly the AFghani Jihadiis that we gifted a YUGE present.

Last edited:
I never defended the Democrats. Just because it didn't happen doesn't mean Trump didn't support it.

thank you for not making me call you a liar..you did that yourself.

Forum List

Back