Biden's new nuke hire is drag queen who talks about sex with animals

Energy worker who gets fired in Biden’s America vs. Energy worker who gets hired.

Sad.

1644704297746.png
1644704318554.png

yeah. totally normal at play here. Sam Brinton

Guess which one.

View attachment 599805

Let's Go Brinton!

With our pedophile president making transsexuality and now bestiality his top considerations in job applications, can necrophilia really be that far behind?

How can this guys expect to be taken seriously at work when he dresses like that?

I'm not angry; I pity you.

And I've been talking with militant atheists for years and years. You're all angry.
Very poor defence son . I'd be surprised if your level of conversation was much higher than a rock.
You might think you dominate this debate but you the loser. You produced nothing to support Your argument so now concentrate in belittling your opponents. Grow up you immature jerk.

Very poor defence son . I'd be surprised if your level of conversation was much higher than a rock.
You might think you dominate this debate but you the loser. You produced nothing to support Your argument so now concentrate in belittling your opponents.
Wait for it...
Grow up you immature jerk.
:auiqs.jpg:

Guess which one.

View attachment 599805
Biden is "owning the cons" LOL

Three dimension chess what-what?

Sam Brinton received a dual Master's degree in engineering systems and nuclear science and engineering from MIT. He is the son of Southern Baptist missionaries and a survivor of a traumatic and torturous conversion therapy experience.

Duh Duh. Brandon is owned. He doesn’t own a thing. His handlers don’t like it when he tries to touch anything.

And it’s three dimensional chess, genius
Trump was three dimensional. Biden is four. Hyperspace is where it's at these days. lol

Well, he's done a bang-up job of triggering everyone in this topic and the other topic about this guy! :lol:
Is that his agenda? He isn’t even good at that. A good mocking conversation about the dimwit, senile Alzheimer victim in Chief is not the same as triggering anyone.

Well, he's done a bang-up job of triggering everyone in this topic and the other topic about this guy! :lol:
That's because we have been forced to see the reasons why this nation, or any nation so inflicted should not survive. And it's horrifying.

Guess which one.

View attachment 599805
Thats absolutely disgusting. Someone should slap his dad for the total failure to raise his son.

Yes it is a joke. It's a sick joke being played on sane, sensible Americans who believe that God created two genders.
Not only did God create two genders, so did science. Since the leftoids refuse to accept God and insist only science rules, they should be forced to accept biology.

Forum List

Back