Biden's Obsessive Lies

Moron, that IS NOT Clinton saying that Russians definitively stole election. It is Clinton CORRECTLY saying that Russians ran an interference campaign, without stating much about it's effect on votes.

Are you too fucking stupid to understand the difference? I've only explained it multiple times already.

Nazi;

“I’m really concerned about the credible reports about Russian government interference in our elections,”

Lie some more, Herr Himmler

i never said it was a law, liar. rolling impeachment has the same principle as a superseding indictment does. but that seems to be a moot point since yer chosen one wasn't chosen in the last election.

tutt tutt, buttercup.

as for the prime time hearings? no fear - they be a'comin' ... my guess is early spring.

Jan. 6 Committee Prepares to Go Public as Findings Mount

The House panel investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection is planning televised hearings and a series of reports in the coming months to present its findings and bring its private interviews out into the open.

By Associated Press
Jan. 2, 2022, at 2:55 p.m.

By MARY CLARE JALONICK, Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) — They’ve interviewed more than 300 witnesses, collected tens of thousands of documents and traveled around the country to talk to election officials who were pressured by Donald Trump.
Now, after six months of intense work, the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection is preparing to go public.
In the coming months, members of the panel will start to reveal their findings against the backdrop of the former president and his allies’ persistent efforts to whitewash the riots and reject suggestions that he helped instigate them. The committee also faces the burden of trying to persuade the American public that their conclusions are fact-based and credible.
But the nine lawmakers — seven Democrats and two Republicans — are united in their commitment to tell the full story of Jan. 6, and they are planning televised hearings and reports that will bring their findings out into the open.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ittee-prepares-to-go-public-as-findings-mount

View attachment 599435
No, you stated it was a law. Now running from your blatant proven lie. Already exposed that your “committee” is breaking the law (obtaining records of people not even in DC on Jan 6) and has zero interest in finding any “truth” except what Pisslosi tells them.

^^^ :dig: ^^^

Second Corinthians
is rich and varied in content. The interpretation of Exodus in chapter 3, for instance, offers a striking example of early apologetic use of the Old Testament. Paul’s discussion of the collection in chs 8–9 contains a theology of sharing of possessions, of community of goods among Christian churches, which is both balanced and sensitive. Furthermore, the closing chapters provide an illustration of early Christian invective and polemic, because the conflict with intruders forces Paul to assert his authority. But in those same chapters Paul articulates the vision and sense of values that animate his own apostolate, revealing his faith that Jesus’ passion and resurrection are the pattern for all Christian life and expressing a spirituality of ministry unsurpassed in the New Testament.
2 Corinthians, The Second Letter to the Corinthians | USCCB

Second Corinthians​

Follow us:
Chuck Swindoll preaching
Listen to Chuck Swindoll’s overview of Second Corinthians in his audio message from the Classic series God’s Masterwork.
Listen Now

Why is Second Corinthians so important?​

This letter offers a great deal of personal insight into Paul’s life that is not present in any other New Testament book. However, in chapters 8 and 9, his letter also clearly reveals God’s plan for His people to give to others. Paul first focused on the generous example of the Macedonian churches, largely Gentile, who gave to their Jewish Christian brothers and sisters in Jerusalem. Then he exhorted the Corinthian believers to make donations of their own to the work in Jerusalem. Several realities about Christian giving become clear in these two chapters: Christians give generously according to, and at times beyond, their financial abilities; Christians give their money across racial and national lines; Christians who make commitments to give should follow through with those promises; and Christians should give cheerfully, rather than under compulsion.
Book of Second Corinthians Overview - Insight for Living Ministries

Introduction to 2 Corinthians​

2nd Corinthians reveals the pastoral heart of Paul​

The book of 2nd Corinthians is a deeply personal letter — a response to the complex history of the Apostle Paul and the church he established in Corinth. The circumstances behind this letter reveal the difficult, often painful realities of ministry life. More than any of his other letters, 2 Corinthians shows us the heart of Paul as a pastor.
2 Corinthians Deals With Painful Realities of Ministry Life

Gee your stupid, uneducated, foreign fucktard, two is more than one. A second book means more than one. Slapping you is too easy drunky. Remain ignorant Olga.

So blowhard, there is only one book of Corinthians then?

You beclown yourself with everything you post.

clown_03.gif

lol ... nice try. did your spine hurt from all that stretching?

{“I think it is important to show the beauty and the freedom of the woman, and I am very proud of these pictures because they celebrate Melania’s beauty,” he said.}

But you hate women and want them in a Burka - since you never did look like that...

i'm a born & raised hetero female since 1962.

you claimed photoshopping. you were factually wrong & now you try to move the goalposts. lol ... it's still not flying.

next?

Gee your stupid, uneducated, foreign fucktard, two is more than one. A second book means more than one. Slapping you is too easy drunky. Remain ignorant Olga.

lol! y-o-u-r-'- e.

if YOU'RE going to call anyone stupid, you could at least do it without
Y-O-U-R stupidity shining though.

:heehee:

Again, how is this dotard any worse than the rambling illiterate dotard Trump who lied also?

I didn't try to value who was worse ...
Just offered the idea no one seems to care, and they know it ... :thup:

Well, correction ... Some people seem to think it makes a difference to pretend it makes a difference.

WHAT A DORK
Oh, my gosh. I heard some people in both houses of Congress think he should throw in the towel. Others kind of like it because it makes them feel like they are the acting POTUS. I'm not sure he should be impeached, but he seems to know about being taken out to the shed, because that is what he was gonna do to President Trump a few months ago.

He goes on National television and jokes about his lying ...
He knows no one voting for him cares.

Ok so decades ago Biden lied about his uncle's occupation.

Thats suppposed to be post-worthy, but not thousands of lies Trump told during and after his presidency, much of which was grotesque lies about elections and an attack on Congress they caused??

How about even an ounce of perspective here? Just a drop, just a little bit, so you rightwingers don't sound completely deranged.

Biden is a piece of shit and so are you.
Yep I'm a piece of shit because I'm giving Biden a pass on some incosequential bs from decades ago, but you morons support a fucking patho liar that has no capacity to conceed a loss and is still out there lying everyday about elections.

Fuck off nutbags.

Forum List

Back