Biden's Obsessive Lies

ROFL

Fucking Nazi....

Moron, when are you goint to stop wasting everyone's time? Your links talk about the FACT of Russian interference efforts.

But what I dared you to do is show a quote, where any of the people you mentioned say that this Russian interference definitively added up to enough votes to swing 2016 election.

New York Post​

Last updated on December 1st, 2021 at 07:28 am

New York Post - Right Center Bias - Credible - Reliable - Conservative - Republican
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

In 1976, Rupert Murdoch, the owner of News Corp, acquired The New York Post, and in 1988, Murdoch sold the paper to Real estate developer Peter S. Kalikow. When Kalikow lost the paper to bankruptcy in 1993, Rupert Murdoch again purchased the paper and continues to own it today. Since Murdoch took over the paper, The Post has been known for its over-the-top sensational headlines.
New York Post

New York Post

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The New York Post (NY Post) is a conservative[8] daily tabloid newspaper published in New York City. The Post also operates NYPost.com, the celebrity gossip site PageSix.com, and the entertainment site Decider.com.

In 1976, Rupert Murdoch bought the Post for US$30.5 million.[10] Since 1993, the Post has been owned by Murdoch's News Corp. Its distribution ranked 4th in the US in 2019.[11]

trump-slump.jpg

160801_view_melania_16x9_608.jpg

well - i will admit they do get it right sometimes.

Oh look, the Nazi uses photo shops from the Nazi hate sites and thinks they are real....

BWAHAHAHHAAAAAA

You're as dumb as you are dishonest.

1644418624430.png

Moron, your links talk about the FACT of Russian interference efforts.

But what I dared you to do is show a quote, where any of the people you mentioned say that this Russian interference definitively added up to enough votes to swing 2016 election.

You can't, because they didn't.

You jump from one lie to another.

We are talking about obsessive lies, as per title of the thread.

New York Post's credibility on calling out lies, after 4 years of shilling for a pathological bullshit machine like Trump is nonexistant.

The irony of it antontoo

I understand that you're a Muslim..

so, i'm a nazi AND a mooooooslem? well hot damn! am i talented or what?

But there are actually two Corinthians in the Bible, you drooling retard.

:rofl:

oh holy fuck - do you believe that 2 corinthians stands for 'two' as well?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no asshole - that 2 stands for SECOND, as in the SECOND book of corinthians - FIRST book of corinthians & then the SECOND book of corinthians.

yep ... we got another poorly educated dupe that donny loves long time!

Blowhard, you just can't help exposing what a fucking clown you are..

1644429593214.jpeg

Oh look, the Nazi uses photo shops from the Nazi hate sites and thinks they are real....

BWAHAHAHHAAAAAA

View attachment 599214
nice try, doesn't fly. them thar nudies of donny's eastern block mail order 3rd trophy wife is 100% real. that's when SHE was 100% real, b4 all the slicing & dicing.

Screenshot (2).png

this is the 1st NY POST link from ^^^ that ^^^ screenshot. : go ahead ... follow it, & tell me it's not real.

Melania Trump like you’ve never seen her before

lol...

Last edited:

New York Post​

Last updated on December 1st, 2021 at 07:28 am

New York Post - Right Center Bias - Credible - Reliable - Conservative - Republican
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

In 1976, Rupert Murdoch, the owner of News Corp, acquired The New York Post, and in 1988, Murdoch sold the paper to Real estate developer Peter S. Kalikow. When Kalikow lost the paper to bankruptcy in 1993, Rupert Murdoch again purchased the paper and continues to own it today. Since Murdoch took over the paper, The Post has been known for its over-the-top sensational headlines.
New York Post

New York Post

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The New York Post (NY Post) is a conservative[8] daily tabloid newspaper published in New York City. The Post also operates NYPost.com, the celebrity gossip site PageSix.com, and the entertainment site Decider.com.

In 1976, Rupert Murdoch bought the Post for US$30.5 million.[10] Since 1993, the Post has been owned by Murdoch's News Corp. Its distribution ranked 4th in the US in 2019.[11]

trump-slump.jpg

160801_view_melania_16x9_608.jpg

well - i will admit they do get it right sometimes.
SO a leftard source tells you who what you want to hear and of course being the low education sheep you are you buy it. And wonder why you’re a joke you Russian bot.

nice try, doesn't fly. them thar nudies of donny's eastern block mail order 3rd trophy wife is 100% real. that's when SHE was 100% real, b4 all the slicing & dicing.

View attachment 599258

this is the 1st NY POST link from ^^^ that ^^^ screenshot. : go ahead ... follow it, & tell me it's not real.

lol...
You’re such a jealous, uneducated, uninformed, drunk asshole. Where’s that “rolling impeachment” law you claimed exists? Where are those prime time hearings you’ve promised for months? Truth slaps you down again retard.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no asshole - that 2 stands for SECOND, as in the SECOND book of corinthians - FIRST book of corinthians & then the SECOND book of corinthians.

View attachment 599253
By the way you foreign dipshit, 2 is more than 1. There are 2 Corinthians in the Bible asshole. The fact that you couldn’t understand the post proves you an uneducated foreign idiot. Putin loves idiots like you long time.

SO a leftard source tells you who what you want to hear and of course being the low education sheep you are you buy it. And wonder why you’re a joke you Russian bot.

a nazi, mooooooslem AND a russian bot?

i love it.

You’re such a jealous, uneducated, uninformed, drunk asshole. Where’s that “rolling impeachment” law you claimed exists? Where are those prime time hearings you’ve promised for months? Truth slaps you down again retard.

i never said it was a law, liar. rolling impeachment has the same principle as a superseding indictment does. but that seems to be a moot point since yer chosen one wasn't chosen in the last election.

tutt tutt, buttercup.

as for the prime time hearings? no fear - they be a'comin' ... my guess is early spring.

Jan. 6 Committee Prepares to Go Public as Findings Mount

The House panel investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection is planning televised hearings and a series of reports in the coming months to present its findings and bring its private interviews out into the open.

By Associated Press
Jan. 2, 2022, at 2:55 p.m.

By MARY CLARE JALONICK, Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) — They’ve interviewed more than 300 witnesses, collected tens of thousands of documents and traveled around the country to talk to election officials who were pressured by Donald Trump.
Now, after six months of intense work, the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection is preparing to go public.
In the coming months, members of the panel will start to reveal their findings against the backdrop of the former president and his allies’ persistent efforts to whitewash the riots and reject suggestions that he helped instigate them. The committee also faces the burden of trying to persuade the American public that their conclusions are fact-based and credible.
But the nine lawmakers — seven Democrats and two Republicans — are united in their commitment to tell the full story of Jan. 6, and they are planning televised hearings and reports that will bring their findings out into the open.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ittee-prepares-to-go-public-as-findings-mount

popcorn.gif

By the way you foreign dipshit, 2 is more than 1. There are 2 Corinthians in the Bible asshole. The fact that you couldn’t understand the post proves you an uneducated foreign idiot. Putin loves idiots like you long time.

^^^ :dig: ^^^

Second Corinthians
is rich and varied in content. The interpretation of Exodus in chapter 3, for instance, offers a striking example of early apologetic use of the Old Testament. Paul’s discussion of the collection in chs 8–9 contains a theology of sharing of possessions, of community of goods among Christian churches, which is both balanced and sensitive. Furthermore, the closing chapters provide an illustration of early Christian invective and polemic, because the conflict with intruders forces Paul to assert his authority. But in those same chapters Paul articulates the vision and sense of values that animate his own apostolate, revealing his faith that Jesus’ passion and resurrection are the pattern for all Christian life and expressing a spirituality of ministry unsurpassed in the New Testament.
2 Corinthians, The Second Letter to the Corinthians | USCCB

Second Corinthians​

Follow us:
Chuck Swindoll preaching
Listen to Chuck Swindoll’s overview of Second Corinthians in his audio message from the Classic series God’s Masterwork.
Listen Now

Why is Second Corinthians so important?​

This letter offers a great deal of personal insight into Paul’s life that is not present in any other New Testament book. However, in chapters 8 and 9, his letter also clearly reveals God’s plan for His people to give to others. Paul first focused on the generous example of the Macedonian churches, largely Gentile, who gave to their Jewish Christian brothers and sisters in Jerusalem. Then he exhorted the Corinthian believers to make donations of their own to the work in Jerusalem. Several realities about Christian giving become clear in these two chapters: Christians give generously according to, and at times beyond, their financial abilities; Christians give their money across racial and national lines; Christians who make commitments to give should follow through with those promises; and Christians should give cheerfully, rather than under compulsion.
Book of Second Corinthians Overview - Insight for Living Ministries

Introduction to 2 Corinthians​

2nd Corinthians reveals the pastoral heart of Paul​

The book of 2nd Corinthians is a deeply personal letter — a response to the complex history of the Apostle Paul and the church he established in Corinth. The circumstances behind this letter reveal the difficult, often painful realities of ministry life. More than any of his other letters, 2 Corinthians shows us the heart of Paul as a pastor.
2 Corinthians Deals With Painful Realities of Ministry Life

Idiot, do you even understand what a QUOTE means?

{“I’m really concerned about the credible reports about Russian government interference in our elections,” Clinton told reporters aboard the maiden voyage of her Boeing 737 “Stronger Together” campaign plane,}

Dumb cocksucker...

You didn't give me any quote,

:rofl:

All you do is lie.

you gave me links, links that DO NOT state or quote anyone saying that Russia definetively stole 2016 election.

Lie some more Nazi.

View attachment 599253

So blowhard, there is only one book of Corinthians then?

You beclown yourself with everything you post.

clown_03.gif

View attachment 599258

lol...

{“I think it is important to show the beauty and the freedom of the woman, and I am very proud of these pictures because they celebrate Melania’s beauty,” he said.}

But you hate women and want them in a Burka - since you never did look like that...

{“I’m really concerned about the credible reports about Russian government interference in our elections,” Clinton told reporters aboard the maiden voyage of her Boeing 737 “Stronger Together” campaign plane,}
Moron, that IS NOT Clinton saying that Russians definitively stole election. It is Clinton CORRECTLY saying that Russians ran an interference campaign, without stating much about it's effect on votes.

Are you too fucking stupid to understand the difference? I've only explained it multiple times already.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back