3) There was no fraud in the 2020 election
4) Cloth masks work to stop COVID spreading
5) The mRNA experimental gene therapy works as a vaccine
6) The Pharma industry IS NOT colluding with the CORPORATE PAID PRESS
7) BLM and ANTIFA are NOT criminal organizations run by criminals
8) The economy is fine
9) Inflation is good
10) Only white people can be racist

You are all lying bags of dicks and nearly everyone knows it....INCLUDING YOURSELVES....those who don't know those are all lies are just dumb fucks.

Last edited:
…..especially since they said they would vote for any incompetent idiot, as long as he wasn’t Trump. Now their defense is “well, he’s no different than Trump.”

Thank you!

I see this all the time….the left wing commies talk about how TERRIBLE Trump was, then use TRUMP as the measure for Biden. :auiqs.jpg:

They are really really dumb.

Fuck each and every communist who tries to say:

1) Biden is in good mental health
2) Trump and Putin stole 2016
3) There was no fraud in the 2020 election
4) Cloth masks work to stop COVID spreading
5) The mRNA experimental gene therapy works as a vaccine
6) The Pharma industry IS NOT colluding with the CORPORATE PAID PRESS
7) BLM and ANTIFA are NOT criminal organizations run by criminals
8) The economy is fine
9) Inflation is good
10) Only white people can be racist

You are all lying bags of dicks and nearly everyone knows it....INCLUDING YOURSELVES....those who don't know those are all lies are just dumb fucks.

Thank you!

I see this all the time….the left wing commies talk about how TERRIBLE Trump was, then use TRUMP as the measure for Biden. :auiqs.jpg:

They are really really dumb.
I know. They must think we’re as dumb as they are.

Suspicious? Take your suspicious and shove them up your dumbass.

When you have serious evidence of fraud widespread enough to change outcome of 2020 election in any state, then come back and open your mouth. Some picture of a guy next to drop box is not it.
Samo-samo. We've heard this dumbass douchebag argument 10,000 times already.

You were cool with all of the lies from your blob.

Biden doesn't lie, he uses hyperbole.

Just like Trump did...

Let me guess... Only Trump gets to used hyperbole, right?
"Biden doesn't lie"

iu

Speaking as a leftist, rather then defend my guy can't we just talk about Trump? Remember, we're gutless cowards and hold conservatives to much higher standards than our own. Democrats hold a victimization card, and they can play that anywhere anytime.

So let's talk about Trump.

Speaking as a leftist, rather then defend my guy can't we just talk about Trump?
We are talking about obsessive lies, as per title of the thread.

New York Post's credibility on calling out lies, after 4 years of shilling for a pathological bullshit machine like Trump is nonexistant.

Last edited:
…..especially since they said they would vote for any incompetent idiot, as long as he wasn’t Trump. Now their defense is “well, he’s no different than Trump.”

Isn't it great?

EVERY TIME a lefty mentions Trump when the subject is Biden, they are saying Biden is no better than Trump. Be sure to remind them FREQUENTLY.

Forum List

Back