Biden's Obsessive Lies

You spent 4 years on that conspiracy theory.
It's a well established, bipartisan fact that Russians interfered extensively in 2016 election.

Actual vote counts their efforts ammounted to is not knowable, therefore evidence is insufficient to establish that it was specifically the illicit Russian campaign that cost Clinton the 2016 election.

Who claimed Putin definitevely stole 2016 election?

STFU.

Why are you pulling this bullshit?

The fucking MUELLER report?

You are a liar and you do not post with honest intention.

You are a lying troll and I am ignoring your posts.

This one, "Who claimed Putin definitevely stole 2016 election?" proves you are not here for any real purpose.

STFU.

Why are you pulling this bullshit?

The fucking MUELLER report?
Mueller report does not state that Russians stole 2016 election, it describes their eforts to do that, not how much of an effect it has had on votes, as I already explained.

Any other bullshit?

Just keep dismissing every time you see fraud as an isolated incident, like this:

pollworkersj.jpg

The fraud was WIDESPREAD AND SYSTEMIC
iu

It's a well established, bipartisan fact that Russians interfered extensively in 2016 election.

Actual vote counts their efforts ammounted to is not knowable, therefore evidence is insufficient to establish that it was specifically the illicit Russian campaign that cost Clinton the 2016 election.
You realize that you just proved what a lying numskull you are, don't you?

No evidence was ever presented of fraud during the 2016 election, but you maintain it's a "bipartisan fact" that the Russians interfered with it, but you simultaneously maintain that it's impossible for anyone to have committed election fraud in the 2020 election?

iu

You realize that you just proved what a lying numskull you are, don't you?
No moron I don't, because you didn't.

Some easily identifiable black guy standing next to a drop box means exactly nothing in terms of proving election illegitimate.

If you weren't such a fucking moron, you'd already know that and not waste everyone's time.

Mueller report does not state that Russians stole 2016 election, it describes their eforts to do that, not how much of an effect it has had on votes, as I already explained.

Any other bullshit?
You just admitted that the amount can't be measured.

No moron I don't, because you didn't.
I "didn't" what?

Some easily identifiable black guy standing next to a single vote drop box means exactly nothing.
It proves that people were depositing multiple ballots in drop boxes in the middle of the night, which is illegal.

If you weren't such a fucking moron, you'd already know that and not waste everyone's time.
ROFL! The irony is precious.

Talk about a double standard. If the former president quoted a number of a million and it turned out to be something like 999,999, the tax exempt Media Matters would call him a liar. Biden gets away with huge whoppers and the media calls in sick that day. It's possible that Brandon really believes what he says and that's even more scary.

It proves that people were depositing multiple ballots in drop boxes in the middle of the night, which is illegal.
Where are the charges? This guy is easily identifiable.

And lets say that really is premeditated crime and that he is dropping off some sort of illegal ballots (all suppositions), does a handful of illegal votes prove that Trump won the election? Nonsense.

I can show you Trumpsters actually getting charged and convicted with casting fraudulent votes:

Authorities have arrested and charged three residents of a Florida retirement community for allegedly casting more than one ballot in the 2020 election, multiple outlets reported on Tuesday. Joan Halstead, Jay Ketcik, and John Rider all face a third-degree felony charge for their votes, which could land them in prison for up to five years.

None of that adds up to anywhere near enough votes to change outcome of 2020 election in any state, never mind overall result.

Again, if you had any brains at all you'd clearly understand that.

Talk about a double standard. If the former president quoted a number of a million and it turned out to be something like 999,999, the tax exempt Media Matters would call him a liar.
Bullshit. His lies are not some sort of rounding error. He got plenty of leeway.

Where are the charges? This guy is easily identifiable.

And lets say that really is premeditated crime and that he is dropping off some sort of illegal ballots (all suppositions), does a handful of illegal votes prove that Trump won the election? Nonsense.

I can show you Trumpsters actually getting charged and convicted with casting fraudulent votes:

Authorities have arrested and charged three residents of a Florida retirement community for allegedly casting more than one ballot in the 2020 election, multiple outlets reported on Tuesday. Joan Halstead, Jay Ketcik, and John Rider all face a third-degree felony charge for their votes, which could land them in prison for up to five years.

None of that adds up to anywhere near enough votes to change outcome of 2020 election in any state, never mind overall result.

Again, if you had any brains at all you'd clearly understand that.
You're such a dumbfuck. The minute you point out suspicious evidence, the progs all demand a conviction before they'll concede anything is wrong.

That's exactly how a guilty lying douchebag would behave

You're such a dumbfuck. The minute you point out suspicious evidence, the progs all demand a conviction before they'll concede anything is wrong.

That's exactly how a guilty lying douchebag would behave
Suspicious? Take your suspicious and shove them up your dumbass.

When you have serious evidence of fraud widespread enough to change outcome of 2020 election in any state, then come back and open your mouth. Some picture of a guy next to drop box is not it.

WHAT A DORK
You were cool with all of the lies from your blob.

Biden doesn't lie, he uses hyperbole.

Just like Trump did...

Trump said, explaining truthful hyperbole. "I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

Trump engages in hyperbole as a matter of style:

Trump deals in hyperbole as he always did as far back as the Apprentice and even further...he is a businessman where THAT is always in play

hy·per·bo·le
/hīˈpərbəlē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

Let me guess... Only Trump gets to used hyperbole, right?

Forum List

Back