Bidens pier in Gaza was a total failuer

The whole thing was a lie from the start.

It was ONLY going to be used to distribute aid.

It was used to help in the rescue of hostages…….WHICH I HAVE NO FUCKING PROBLEM WITH…BUT WHY FUCKING LIE?

WE ALL KNEW THE BIDEN DOD WAS LYING.

I saw a great clip on Insta, right there from on the pier, it was outrageous.

Someone stationed on it clearly took a shot of it. . . for the voters to see.

I posted it either in the FZ politics thread last week, or FZ random thread.

I don't feel like looking for it. It would blow your mind away to see it. The thing is junk. I would not even want to be on it to fish off of it TBH. The thing isn't safe.

huh. . . just by chance, I ran across it again. What a coincidence. :dunno:

. . . for some reason, I noticed a lot of folks don't understand, you need to click on these Insta pics to "activate," the vid, but they will play embeds here. . .

. . . it apparently came from here?

And had this been a Republican President, the MSM would be talking about it non-stop.
Oh yeah. You would see video of the floating wreck on sixty minutes. That is a guarantee.

It would be in campaign commercials for sure.

It was used to help in the rescue of hostages…….WHICH I HAVE NO FUCKING PROBLEM WITH…BUT WHY FUCKING LIE?

Do you think they should have told everyone what they are doing or going to do? You'd make for a lousy commander.

The pier was used to stage an assault that saved 4 hostages and 300 Palestinians were killed.

IS THAT HUMANITARIAN AID? That is what Biden admin said…..humanitarian only.

How many millions were we fleeced for, for this disaster?
Every military aspect of the Biden Administration has been a total failure.

You can look at it this way: You are supposed to learn from your failures and Biden keeps racking up the failures. So, theoretically, he should have learned one hell of a lot. Unfortunately, we're still waiting to see if he actually learned anything. Doesn't look like he has. But, it's right around the corner. Any day now. Just don't hold your breath.

I am fascinated----do you have a source?

Tater could fuck up an anvil with a plastic Playskool hammer.

Forum List

Back