Biden's pier to Gaza to be removed to Israel for repairs...

Nope. Hamas steals all the food, water and medical aide. It’s been their tactic for decades. You fall for it every single time. Useful idiot indeed.

Thats impossible. According to you dipshits, Israel has destroyed Hamas.

So now you're saying Hamas is actually winning?

Just how weak and incompetent is Israel?

After only two weeks of having humanitarian aid stolen by Hamas, and having their support ships grounded, Biden's floating pier to Gaza has been damaged to the point it must be removed, floated to an Israeli port and repaired.

Comment: Another Biden failure...but at least it's not as catastrophic as his failure withdrawing from Afghanistan...

So we should have left troops in Afghanistan after Trump surrendered to the Taliban?

Clueless. Keep lying to yourself. Hamas depends on it.

No one has said they are completely destroyed yet. Stop listening to the other voices in your head.

This is the perfect metaphor for Joe Biden's entire disastrous administration.

Congress needs to investigate this, most particularly around the qualifications of the contractor who built it, and the competency of the people who designed it.

By the way, as we all knew would happen, Hamas stole the VAST majority of the aid that was delivered during the very short life of Biden's floating fuckup.

D-Day Mulberry harbour
they did it in the past
ddaymulberryharbourjfhfhfh.jpg

So sad. They could have used cargo helicopters for a "Berlin Airlift" type action, with secured landing zones. However, the Israelis would likely 'accidently' shoot them down.

I don't think I can blame Biden for that fuckup.

Looks like the Sea Bees need to design stronger piers. (this happened at Normandy on D-Day too)
I kind of doubt it was the Sea Bees. I wonder who the DOD Contractors were and how big the waves got in the storm.

This is the perfect metaphor for Joe Biden's entire disastrous administration.

Congress needs to investigate this, most particularly around the qualifications of the contractor who built it, and the competency of the people who designed it.

By the way, as we all knew would happen, Hamas stole the VAST majority of the aid that was delivered during the very short life of Biden's floating fuckup.

Is there anything Biden can't fuck up?

Forum List

Back