Biden's pier to Gaza to be removed to Israel for repairs...

I'm more concerned of why this failed and what that would mean if we actually needed it for our troops in a conflict. It's not even under enemy threat. What are we spending our money on?

Sorry man... That's old news...

View attachment 953390

Really?

From your link

“On Friday, 10 truckloads of food aid arrived at United Nations facilities in Gaza, courtesy of President Joe Biden’s Gaza pier, a sitting duck target for Hamas terrorists if they ever decide to launch an attack on it. Then, on Saturday, only five trucks arrived after the other 11 were “cleaned out by Palestinians.” No aid arrived on Sunday or Monday. (The pier is supposed to be helping deliver 90 trucks of aid per day).”

Or maybe

The U.S. accused Hamas of seizing a major shipment of humanitarian aid delivered to Gaza this week. The supplies were the first to be shipped from Jordan to the Palestinian enclave through a newly reopened border crossing authorized by Israel.

So now you are believing biden?

Really?

From your link

“On Friday, 10 truckloads of food aid arrived at United Nations facilities in Gaza, courtesy of President Joe Biden’s Gaza pier, a sitting duck target for Hamas terrorists if they ever decide to launch an attack on it. Then, on Saturday, only five trucks arrived after the other 11 were “cleaned out by Palestinians.” No aid arrived on Sunday or Monday. (The pier is supposed to be helping deliver 90 trucks of aid per day).”

Or maybe

The U.S. accused Hamas of seizing a major shipment of humanitarian aid delivered to Gaza this week. The supplies were the first to be shipped from Jordan to the Palestinian enclave through a newly reopened border crossing authorized by Israel.

So now you are believing biden?

I don't have to "believe Biden".

This has been a recurring theme for decades in Afghanistan, Syria, Gaza and the West Bank.

It's the worst kept secret in the Middle East.

The terrorists steal the humanitarian aid and sell it to finance their insurgency.

Last edited:
1716942096914.png

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo Mama can I have some ice cream....

Forum List

Back