Biden's Plan to Put 720 Million Women Back to Work

Luckily he has Trump to make him sound eloquent and sophisticated in comparison.
Doesn't matter what he sounds like. His style is moot. It's his substance that is the problem. There isn't any. And noting he does really matters. just like Mueller, Biden is a prop. If he gets elected, he won't be the president. Someone behind the scenes will be.

Maybe Nancy Pelosi, maybe Kamala Harris, maybe the serial killer Clintons. Biden will be as much in the basement then, as he is right now.
Trump on the other hand is literally too stupid to be in charge of anything real or fake.
He's smart enough to be flying around in one of these >>

View attachment 356610

And how's YOUR 757 doing these days ?
Well lucky daddy gave him 50 million dollars in the 80’s. He’d be a Wal-Mart greeter right now if he hadn’t.

You sound like barry.....

THIS is what the Democrats have to offer

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes for the same reason you think ANTIFA is even still a thing: you desperately look for something on the left to balance out the retardation/violence of the rightwing.

Trump says retarded things on a daily basis yet you either pretend he doesn’t or are too stupid to realize he sounds retarded at all.

Plenty of people have died in the name of white supremacy and Trump politics so naturally ANTIFA is wildly exaggerated as some boogeyman militia full of PC soyboys even though no one has died in the name of this fantastical group.

Yep, and give it another 30 minutes, he'll make a new one...dumbass.

He says one gaffe like once a month. Maybe twice a month if you’re lucky. More than the average politician, granted. He’s an old man. What can you do?

However, Trump can barely even handle complete sentences. Did you hear what he said in response to Hannity’s question about what he’ll do in his second term? I’ll link you the transcript with full context if you want. It’s so moronic lol.

Perhaps him only speaking once or twice a month cuts down on the gaffes.

If he wasnt trying to hold the highest office in the world, I'd actually feel bad for him.

Biden's picture in the dictionary is next to stupid!!!!!!

Luckily he has Trump to make him sound eloquent and sophisticated in comparison.
Doesn't matter what he sounds like. His style is moot. It's his substance that is the problem. There isn't any. And noting he does really matters. just like Mueller, Biden is a prop. If he gets elected, he won't be the president. Someone behind the scenes will be.

Maybe Nancy Pelosi, maybe Kamala Harris, maybe the serial killer Clintons. Biden will be as much in the basement then, as he is right now.
Trump on the other hand is literally too stupid to be in charge of anything real or fake.

View attachment 356610

Well lucky daddy gave him 50 million dollars in the 80’s. He’d be a Wal-Mart greeter right now if he hadn’t.
Lol, if it wasn't for affirmative action, Obama would be asking me if I want fries with my big Mac.

Or he'd be serving us coffee.
Obama was a Harvard law professor. You’re a barista in comparison.

No he wasnt.:laughing0301:
Even your factcheck dimwits will tell you that.

View attachment 356610

Lol, if it wasn't for affirmative action, Obama would be asking me if I want fries with my big Mac.

Lol you are such an idiot. From your own source:

“From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School.”

I love how you idiots would harp on such semantics when you yourself are too stupid to even come close to this position.

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes for the same reason you think ANTIFA is even still a thing: you desperately look for something on the left to balance out the retardation/violence of the rightwing.

Trump says retarded things on a daily basis yet you either pretend he doesn’t or are too stupid to realize he sounds retarded at all.

Plenty of people have died in the name of white supremacy and Trump politics so naturally ANTIFA is wildly exaggerated as some boogeyman militia full of PC soyboys even though no one has died in the name of this fantastical group.

Nobody has died because of these riots? And you say Trump says retarded things?

Hey moron there is no evidence ANTIFA had anything to do with the rioting. Ugh this is such basic stupidity. It drives me crazy lol

Hey moron there is no evidence ANTIFA had anything to do with the rioting. Ugh this is such basic stupidity. It drives me crazy lol

Of course not, neither did BLM. Is there anything else CNN convinced you of?

View attachment 356610

“From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School.”

I love how you idiots would harp on such semantics when you yourself are too stupid to even come close to this position.

He was a lecturer,not a professor.
They offered him a full time position but he declined.

What does it matter what CNN says? There is no evidence ANTIFA has been involved. CNN simply saying something does not mean the contradictory is somehow true lol.

View attachment 356610

Hey, those were Bill Clinton's words, not mine. That's what he said about the Kenyan Clown to the late Ted Kennedy.

View attachment 356610

He was a lecturer,not a professor.
They offered him a full time position but he declined.

Even Hillary Clinton said he was no professor. When put in the corner by everybody asking Harvard, they broke down and said he was "referred" to as a professor, even thought he was really a lecturer.

It doesn't drive you crazy, you were already there. Yes, those Antfa boys were in church the entire time.

Son, we pay attention to the men behind the curtains.

What does it matter what CNN says? There is no evidence ANTIFA has been involved. CNN simply saying something does not mean the contradictory is somehow true lol.

you know this because?

Antifa and BLM are terrorist groups.

Well, let's see, if he gets us a total of 720 million women, that'll break down to each male having four women. I believe that's the same ratio that Islam allows men to have for wives. Okay. But we men get to pick which ones we get out of those he's bringing into the US.

View attachment 356610

Obama was a Harvard law professor.
You LYING BONEHEAD, Obama transferred to Harvard to finish out getting his law degree there from Columbia while primarily working as a research assistant and moonlighting helping out at some law firms. He was never a "professor," Chucklebrain.

Forum List

Back