Biden's Plan to Put 720 Million Women Back to Work

Luckily he has Trump to make him sound eloquent and sophisticated in comparison.
Doesn't matter what he sounds like. His style is moot. It's his substance that is the problem. There isn't any. And noting he does really matters. just like Mueller, Biden is a prop. If he gets elected, he won't be the president. Someone behind the scenes will be.

Maybe Nancy Pelosi, maybe Kamala Harris, maybe the serial killer Clintons. Biden will be as much in the basement then, as he is right now.
Trump on the other hand is literally too stupid to be in charge of anything real or fake.

THIS is what the Democrats have to offer

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes for the same reason you think ANTIFA is even still a thing: you desperately look for something on the left to balance out the retardation/violence of the rightwing.

Trump says retarded things on a daily basis yet you either pretend he doesn’t or are too stupid to realize he sounds retarded at all.

Plenty of people have died in the name of white supremacy and Trump politics so naturally ANTIFA is wildly exaggerated as some boogeyman militia full of PC soyboys even though no one has died in the name of this fantastical group.

Yep, and give it another 30 minutes, he'll make a new one...dumbass.

He says one gaffe like once a month. Maybe twice a month if you’re lucky. More than the average politician, granted. He’s an old man. What can you do?

However, Trump can barely even handle complete sentences. Did you hear what he said in response to Hannity’s question about what he’ll do in his second term? I’ll link you the transcript with full context if you want. It’s so moronic lol.

giphy.gif
Visual hallucinations. An early symptom of Lewy-body Dementia.

Luckily he has Trump to make him sound eloquent and sophisticated in comparison.
Doesn't matter what he sounds like. His style is moot. It's his substance that is the problem. There isn't any. And noting he does really matters. just like Mueller, Biden is a prop. If he gets elected, he won't be the president. Someone behind the scenes will be.

Maybe Nancy Pelosi, maybe Kamala Harris, maybe the serial killer Clintons. Biden will be as much in the basement then, as he is right now.
Trump on the other hand is literally too stupid to be in charge of anything real or fake.
He's smart enough to be flying around in one of these >>

1593408593385.png

And how's YOUR 757 doing these days ?

He's smart enough to be flying around in one of these >>

View attachment 356610

And how's YOUR 757 doing these days ?
Well lucky daddy gave him 50 million dollars in the 80’s. He’d be a Wal-Mart greeter right now if he hadn’t.

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes for the same reason you think ANTIFA is even still a thing: you desperately look for something on the left to balance out the retardation/violence of the rightwing.

Trump says retarded things on a daily basis yet you either pretend he doesn’t or are too stupid to realize he sounds retarded at all.

Plenty of people have died in the name of white supremacy and Trump politics so naturally ANTIFA is wildly exaggerated as some boogeyman militia full of PC soyboys even though no one has died in the name of this fantastical group.

He says one gaffe like once a month. Maybe twice a month if you’re lucky. More than the average politician, granted. He’s an old man. What can you do?

However, Trump can barely even handle complete sentences. Did you hear what he said in response to Hannity’s question about what he’ll do in his second term? I’ll link you the transcript with full context if you want. It’s so moronic lol.

Perhaps him only speaking once or twice a month cuts down on the gaffes.

Perhaps him only speaking once or twice a month cuts down on the gaffes.

Posting these monthly examples does nothing because I already acknowledge they exist. I’m sure you’re very excited when they happen. It gives you a false sense of security to pretend Trump is smart.

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes

Oh, Billy, Billy, Billy. And YOU were the guys who made a federal case saying it was the end of the world because Trump drew an arrow on a weather map on line before a tiny audience showing where a hurricane might go if it didn't track back out to sea as predicted.

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes

Oh, Billy, Billy, Billy. And YOU were the guys who made a federal case saying it was the end of the world because Trump drew an arrow on a weather map on line before a tiny audience showing where a hurricane might go if it didn't track back out to see as predicted.

lol that’s like 1 out of a thousand Trump gaffes to choose from. Christ that’s not even a gaffe. Biden misspeaks a lot. Trump says moronic shit he actually believes is true.

You feel a need to display your upside-down view of things, from your propaganda programming ? Well, we've seen it. You have our sympathy. :rolleyes:

I can’t help it if I’m right.

Good thing you never are.

Well lucky daddy gave him 50 million dollars in the 80’s. He’d be a Wal-Mart greeter right now if he hadn’t.
FALSE! All Trump got from his father was less than 1 Million, when his father died in 1999. By then it was insignificant, next to the multibillion $$ fortune Trump had amassed.

Other than that, all he got from his father was a loan of $1 million in the mid 70's, which he paid back with interest when his Manhattan deals (ex Grand Hyatt Hotel) came through.

All you're talking is the typical, run of the mill leftist propaganda BS, commonly spewed about about Trump, and you fall for it.

FALSE! All Trump got from his father was less than 1 Million, when his father died in 1999. By then it was insignificant, next to the multibillion $$ fortune Trump had amassed.

Other than that, all he got from his father was a loan of $1 million in the mid 70's, which he paid back with interest when his Manhattan deals (ex Grand Hyatt Hotel) came through.

All you're talking is the typical, run of the mill leftist propaganda BS, commonly spewed about about Trump, and you fall for it.
Um no that’s just a load of bullshit. Your logic doesn’t even make any sense. 1 million in the 70’s? Christ do you know how much that would be worth in with 70’s inflation? Good god lol. And of course Trump’s dumbass is going to say he paid him back. I mean of course he did! He’s a savvy business man who pays his debts and his investments never fail!....oh wait...that’s definitely not true...

Um no that’s just a load of bullshit. Your logic doesn’t even make any sense. 1 million in the 70’s? Christ do you know how much that would be worth in with 70’s inflation? Good god lol. And of course Trump’s dumbass is going to say he paid him back. I mean of course he did! He’s a savvy business man who pays his debts and his investments never fail!....oh wait...that’s definitely not true...
It IS true. I was born and raised in New York City. I was there at the time this stuff was happening, and I remember it.

You are brainwashed to believe all the gobbledegook that the leftist fake news media feeds you. You're a sucker.

PS - $1 Million in 1978, would be $3,932,423.31 now. So ?

It IS true. I was born and raised in New York City. I was there at the time this stuff was happening, and I remember it.

You are brainwashed to believe all the gobbledegook that the leftist fake news media feeds you. You're a sucker.
Oh Trump invited you to his surprise 1 million dollars party thrown by daddy? That was nice of him.

Forum List

Back