Biden's Plan to Put 720 Million Women Back to Work

THIS is what the Democrats have to offer

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes for the same reason you think ANTIFA is even still a thing: you desperately look for something on the left to balance out the retardation/violence of the rightwing.

Trump says retarded things on a daily basis yet you either pretend he doesn’t or are too stupid to realize he sounds retarded at all.

Plenty of people have died in the name of white supremacy and Trump politics so naturally ANTIFA is wildly exaggerated as some boogeyman militia full of PC soyboys even though no one has died in the name of this fantastical group.

Yep, and give it another 30 minutes, he'll make a new one...dumbass.

He says one gaffe like once a month. Maybe twice a month if you’re lucky. More than the average politician, granted. He’s an old man. What can you do?

However, Trump can barely even handle complete sentences. Did you hear what he said in response to Hannity’s question about what he’ll do in his second term? I’ll link you the transcript with full context if you want. It’s so moronic lol.

Perhaps him only speaking once or twice a month cuts down on the gaffes.

If he wasnt trying to hold the highest office in the world, I'd actually feel bad for him.

[/QUOTE

What Biden meant is that trump will need 720 million women to work in the colorado-mexico border wall he wants to build, jaaaaa ja ja ja ja...

1593415151883.png
1593415200048.png

Trump Claims He's Building a 'Beautiful' Border Wall in Colorado
www.thedailybeast.com › trump-claims-hes-building-a-beautiful-bord...

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes for the same reason you think ANTIFA is even still a thing: you desperately look for something on the left to balance out the retardation/violence of the rightwing.

Trump says retarded things on a daily basis yet you either pretend he doesn’t or are too stupid to realize he sounds retarded at all.

Plenty of people have died in the name of white supremacy and Trump politics so naturally ANTIFA is wildly exaggerated as some boogeyman militia full of PC soyboys even though no one has died in the name of this fantastical group.

Your flying on a commercial airliner and both pilots go into convultions because of a day old tuna fish sandwich.... the Stewardess walks back and calmly asks if anyone knows how to fly a plane.
Only two people in the back raise their hands and it just so happened to be Trump and Biden .... and for the sake of argument they both did have pilots licenses..... Which one of them are you going to trust your life with to land that plane? Trump or Biden? answer honestly.

It seems as if the duopoly's two sides are increasingly in a contest as to which will hit bottom first.

Your flying on a commercial airliner and both pilots go into convultions because of a day old tuna fish sandwich.... the Stewardess walks back and calmly asks if anyone knows how to fly a plane.
Only two people in the back raise their hands and it just so happened to be Trump and Biden .... and for the sake of argument they both did have pilots licenses..... Which one of them are you going to trust your life with to land that plane? Trump or Biden? answer honestly.

Well i would be highly suspicious how someone as stupid as Trump would even get a license so there’s your answer.

I’ll answer your question as metaphorically as I can for how I see these two compare to one another.

Biden might fuck up the landing resulting in a minor collision leaving the plane inoperable for future use but all would survive. Maybe an old lady would have a heart attack and then die.. Trump would crash it in the ocean a couple of hours after taking over above Colorado.

Well i would be highly suspicious how someone as stupid as Trump would even get a license so there’s your answer.

I’ll answer your question as metaphorically as I can for how I see these two compare to one another.

Biden might fuck up the landing resulting in a minor collision leaving the plane inoperable for future use but all would survive. Maybe an old lady would have a heart attack and then die.. Trump would crash it in the ocean a couple of hours after taking over above Colorado.

Biden would forget where he was going halfway to the cockpit and end up in the bathroom instead. Trump would wisely roll the food cart in front of the bathroom door in case Biden could figure out how to open it, then safely land the plane himself on Broadway. You put the controls in the hands os Shaky Joe and youll be flying with the angels..... and not metaphorically speaking.

Biden would forget where he was going halfway to the cockpit and end up in the bathroom instead. Trump would wisely roll the food cart in front of the bathroom door in case Biden could figure out how to open it, then safely land the plane himself on Broadway. You put the controls in the hands os Shaky Joe and youll be flying with the angels..... and not metaphorically speaking.

No, no, he’d be too busy eating everything on the food cart to move it anywhere. Biden might stink up the bathroom leaving everyone gasping for air but at the end of the day everyone survived. He’s just passable really.

You know, you guys harp on Biden’s small gaffes

Oh, Billy, Billy, Billy. And YOU were the guys who made a federal case saying it was the end of the world because Trump drew an arrow on a weather map on line before a tiny audience showing where a hurricane might go if it didn't track back out to see as predicted.

lol that’s like 1 out of a thousand Trump gaffes to choose from. Christ that’s not even a gaffe. Biden misspeaks a lot. Trump says moronic shit he actually believes is true.

Trump may say shit off the cuff, but Biden is just plain confused. His constant gaffs tell us he can't keep his thoughts together. HIs mind is going off in all different directions like the grand finale at a fireworks show.

Biden led a pretty clean life and was never really involved in corruption until he joined the Obama administration. In a way, even that wasn't his fault as most associated with him were or became corrupt.

We are talking about the most powerful job in the world; to lead the most powerful country in the world. While most all who know him admit, Joe is a very nice and tranquil guy, but he's simply not aging well.

To be totally honest, I don't think he even wants the job of President. I think his wife is dying to be first lady, because it seems like she's the one running the show. Can you tell me one brilliant or original idea Biden has had throughout his lifelong career as a politician?

Luckily he has Trump to make him sound eloquent and sophisticated in comparison.
Doesn't matter what he sounds like. His style is moot. It's his substance that is the problem. There isn't any. And noting he does really matters. just like Mueller, Biden is a prop. If he gets elected, he won't be the president. Someone behind the scenes will be.

Maybe Nancy Pelosi, maybe Kamala Harris, maybe the serial killer Clintons. Biden will be as much in the basement then, as he is right now.
Trump on the other hand is literally too stupid to be in charge of anything real or fake.

Donald Trump has owned or operated over 500 companies in his career. Stupid people can't do that. In fact, most people can't. Then, he took some of those experiences and parlayed them into a hit television series.

Nobody has died because of these riots? And you say Trump says retarded things?

Luckily he has Trump to make him sound eloquent and sophisticated in comparison.
Doesn't matter what he sounds like. His style is moot. It's his substance that is the problem. There isn't any. And noting he does really matters. just like Mueller, Biden is a prop. If he gets elected, he won't be the president. Someone behind the scenes will be.

Maybe Nancy Pelosi, maybe Kamala Harris, maybe the serial killer Clintons. Biden will be as much in the basement then, as he is right now.
Trump on the other hand is literally too stupid to be in charge of anything real or fake.
He's smart enough to be flying around in one of these >>

View attachment 356610

And how's YOUR 757 doing these days ?
Well lucky daddy gave him 50 million dollars in the 80’s. He’d be a Wal-Mart greeter right now if he hadn’t.
Lol, if it wasn't for affirmative action, Obama would be asking me if I want fries with my big Mac.

View attachment 356610

Well lucky daddy gave him 50 million dollars in the 80’s. He’d be a Wal-Mart greeter right now if he hadn’t.
Lol, if it wasn't for affirmative action, Obama would be asking me if I want fries with my big Mac.

Or he'd be serving us coffee.

Yep, and give it another 30 minutes, he'll make a new one...dumbass.

He says one gaffe like once a month. Maybe twice a month if you’re lucky. More than the average politician, granted. He’s an old man. What can you do?

However, Trump can barely even handle complete sentences. Did you hear what he said in response to Hannity’s question about what he’ll do in his second term? I’ll link you the transcript with full context if you want. It’s so moronic lol.

Perhaps him only speaking once or twice a month cuts down on the gaffes.

Posting these monthly examples does nothing because I already acknowledge they exist. I’m sure you’re very excited when they happen. It gives you a false sense of security to pretend Trump is smart.

Not really, more of an accurate sense that Biden doesn't have a clue.

Trump is a lot better then you give credit for. He deserves mores support then what he has gotten. Especially from his voters. The future to me is ll of us getting arrested at the whim of a Prog authoritarian. If you are interested in freedoms like you say, change the criminal codes. Start in the blue areas. They won't do it. They get money from it. From the civil people. The ones they fine and force to pay fees. So the police have all these laws and are legit to follow if they force it. Then you have citizens who push the limits of the law and are actually breaking it as written in the code. Make nice can't work with two polar opposites. Biden will be a tyrant. For all Progs think alike.

View attachment 356610

Or he'd be serving us coffee.
Obama was a Harvard law professor. You’re a barista in comparison.

View attachment 356610

No that’s just you making some bullshit up. Obama was a Harvard law professor. You’re too fucking stupid for college of any level.

Forum List

Back