Biden’s prolonged lead in the polls hasn’t been seen in 25 years

Not since Clinton leading Dole has a candidate enjoyed such a prolonged, strong lead in the polls.

Which means, yes, a bigger lead than what Hillary had in 2016. Hillary’s biggest lead in the polls was 7 points in comparison to Biden’s 15-point lead. This obviously isn’t to say that if the election were held today he would win by 15 points, but even as an outlier poll, it’s massive.

Republicans are hoping the polls will be wrong like they were last time. For some reason, in their minds, 2016’s misleading polling undermined the entire polling process because Hillary lost. This of course ignores the fact that the polls done in the 2018 election were much more accurate and prior Presidential elections to 2016 were relatively accurate as well.

Now all this isn’t to say I am ruling out a Trump victory because it could still happen with 3.5 months left. It just means Trump’s chances of victory are based on the hope for another total fluke.

Why are you telling us this?

I am not influenced by the lib polls

I’m going to vote just as I did in 2016

but if you need the emotional reenforcement for yourself be my guest

Not since Clinton leading Dole has a candidate enjoyed such a prolonged, strong lead in the polls.

Which means, yes, a bigger lead than what Hillary had in 2016. Hillary’s biggest lead in the polls was 7 points in comparison to Biden’s 15-point lead. This obviously isn’t to say that if the election were held today he would win by 15 points, but even as an outlier poll, it’s massive.

Republicans are hoping the polls will be wrong like they were last time. For some reason, in their minds, 2016’s misleading polling undermined the entire polling process because Hillary lost. This of course ignores the fact that the polls done in the 2018 election were much more accurate and prior Presidential elections to 2016 were relatively accurate as well.

Now all this isn’t to say I am ruling out a Trump victory because it could still happen with 3.5 months left. It just means Trump’s chances of victory are based on the hope for another total fluke.

Why are you telling us this?

I am not influenced by the lib polls

I’m going to vote just as I did in 2016

but if you need the emotional reenforcement for yourself be my guest
What are the “conservative” polls saying?

Wonder if its the same polls that told us Hitlery would be POTUS in 2016??

Surprise

Anyone who believes polls is dumber than a box of rocks.

The polls are crap.. Show me a poll that lists Independent/3rd party choices.. Or one that polls more than a couple thousand voters...

Don't waste time on polls or government numbers.. It's all garbage for the past 25 years or so...
Who are third choices in this election? As I already explained to you, pollsters paid attention to the polling of Gary Johnson in 2016 quite closely so I don’t get what your problem is.

No they didn't.. The people who BOUGHT THOSE POLLS -- CBS/ABC/NBC/Fox./USAToday etc, NEVER SHOWED any of the MISSING percentages in their reporting EVEN WHEN it was there..

About 45% of voters have BAILED from party allegiances.. When you try to weight just 2000 poll respondents for Rep, Dem, Indie over 50 states, the results are ALWAYS crap.. 2000/50 = 40
40/3 = about THIRTEEN FUCKING PEOPLE...

LOOK at these crap polls.. It's like 48 to 41.. WHERE IS THE OTHER 11% ???? How many Reps/Dems did they poll? Was it representative of the voting in that STATE? How many states did they NOT poll in??

Knock your silly ass silly..,.

My college political science professor: Any poll can be manipuated to achieve any desired result

See 2016 for verification
Is this one of those classes where you give money directly to the “professor”?

Nope.. It's one of those classes where you LEARN how dishonest and wrong polling and statistics can be.. Wasn't included in your liberal arts "fractured history" degree...

You really ARE clueless on statistics and math... No wonder you fester over polls bought and DESIGNED to tell a particular story... Instead of actually COVERING THE RACE, the media pays for cheap ass polls to make it SEEM like they are covering the race.. It's cheaper and they can bias the story without outing THEMSELVES as biased...

Doubt you even understand what I just typed.. But it's perfectly clear... There IS no real "election coverage" anymore... Just the manufactured polling to CREATE a phony horse race story...

Wonder if its the same polls that told us Hitlery would be POTUS in 2016??

Surprise

Anyone who believes polls is dumber than a box of rocks.
Unsurprisingly you didn’t even read my post.

The last one was not a total fluke.

But you knew that.

"It took a pandemic, a botched governmental response, and a recession. But at long last, a Democratic presidential nominee is promising a universal, federally backed child care program that recognizes caregiving’s crucial role in the US economy.⁠"

Jill Biden has an elegant grace like Jackie Kennedy. as First Lady, she'll light up the national stage. and she's hotter than Melania, my friends

The media bias is something we haven't seen ever before indeed.

Leftists are pulling all stops.

Americans still vote for the American president.

Answer the question ask you your whole life Why are you a democrat? Give me one policy this group supports that show morals, freedom, or liberty, any one. Stop me when I'

Gosh.... it almost seems too good to be true.... hmm?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Fucking idiot.

Answer the question ask you your whole life Why are you a democrat? Give me one policy this group supports that show morals, freedom, or liberty, any one. Stop me when I'
It’s moral to protect the environment.
It’s moral to raise the minimum wage.
It’s freedom to let a woman chose what she does with her own body.
It’s freedom to allow gay people to marry

Polls again?? Gotta be the same polls that showed Hitlery winning in 2016.

Surprise.

Only a dumbass like you would believe polls. Anyone who takes them seriously is dumber than a box of rocks. That's you dummy. LOL

Polls again?? Gotta be the same polls that showed Hitlery winning in 2016.

Surprise.

Only a dumbass like you would believe polls. Anyone who takes them seriously is dumber than a box of rocks. That's you dummy. LOL
I explained in the OP how retarded your logic is on that. Why don’t you be an adult and read it?

Forum List

Back