Bidens sanctions on Russia will affect you and I the most

That's why Trump killed Russians in Syria when he tossed an array of Tomahawk missiles in when Assad used gas again!

God, you're so stupid!

Was Putin there?
Trump has provided cover for Putin for six years. Praising him, covering for his atrocities, taking his side against the US and saying we are as bad as Russia.

Why would anyone be surprised that Trump praises Putin as a genius for invading a sovereign nation and wishes he had done the same

You folks have a laundry list of problems, whining about Trump won't fix any of them. Inventing new reasons to whine about Trump only makes you look foolish.
:clap:
Go with it!

Praise Putin as part of the GNC Platform

Was Putin there?
Trump has provided cover for Putin for six years. Praising him, covering for his atrocities, taking his side against the US and saying we are as bad as Russia.

Why would anyone be surprised that Trump praises Putin as a genius for invading a sovereign nation and wishes he had done the same

You're just pissed because Russia didn't mandate the jab!! :auiqs.jpg:

Ukraine has Democrat style border policies. Anyone can come and go at will, unchecked and unregulated. If they don't let Russians across, they are racist.

Was Putin there?

You did not believe Russia is a sovereign nation and screwed with it. You do not believe the United Startes is a sovereign nation. And we are being blended into the globalist government. We are being downsized. We live over our heads and for a while now. It is just how it is done and who suffers more. I do not care anymore about the DOD briefs and the Pentagon and the White House bullcrap, because it is all a show. Unfortunately, they play a dangerous game. They caused all of this. Just like 9/11 and other tragedies.

Mark this thread and return to it after you (the left) get CRUSHED in November
So, for your own political gain, you side with the dictator Putin like Trump does? What TRAITORS to democracy you are!
Trump is a narcissistic coward too. He avoided military service with false excuse.
Would you have let Hitler take over Europe in 1940's because of your Me-First attitude?

Bidum's handlers keep making it worse for this nation

Our utilities up over 50%,, gas prices soaring and groceries, if you can find what you're looking for, up over 20%

What a disaster

OR just remind America how incompetent and how much of a pussy President Potatohead is. Potatohead is Putin's bitch and we all know that.

Democrats are not very well though of nowadays.

Just like that Trudeau shithead upnorth.

So, for your own political gain, you side with the dictator Putin like Trump does? What TRAITORS to democracy you are!
Trump is a narcissistic coward too. He avoided military service with false excuse.
Would you have let Hitler take over Europe in 1940's because of your Me-First attitude?
Biden's actions in the Ukraine offer no benefit to the American people. Opposing stupidity is not the same as supporting Putin. Pointing out that Putin is bitchslapping Biden only demonstrates how woefully incompetent he is. Whereas the warmongering on the left is creating a situation that could be avoided. This is not the 1940's, that comparison is simply ridiculous.

Biden's actions in the Ukraine offer no benefit to the American people. Opposing stupidity is not the same as supporting Putin. Pointing out that Putin is bitchslapping Biden only demonstrates how woefully incompetent he is. Whereas the warmongering on the left is creating a situation that could be avoided. This is not the 1940's, that comparison is simply ridiculous.
You do not support NATO and its mission for freedom to UN sovereign nations? Isolationist?

Hey, if someone voted for the opposition party are they consider a insurrectionist?
No Bruce, the Conservative opposition in Ontario are with the Prime Minister and the federal NDP opposition voted with Trudeau's government too.

The Conservative fed party is in total disarray and making it worse for themselves by opposing the emergency measures act. Maybe you should Shut up too if you're only going to say stupid things?

No Bruce, the Conservative opposition in Ontario are with the Prime Minister and the federal NDP opposition voted with Trudeau's government too.

The Conservative fed party is in total disarray and making it worse for themselves by opposing the emergency measures act. Maybe you should Shut up too if you're only going to say stupid things?
Well I will not shut up seeing you call everything you disagree with as insurrection…

I mean what type of loser see anything they disagree with as insurrection?

I mean tell me Donald do you truly have people that have a different opinion from yours and do you wish they would just shut the fuck up and be killed?

Forum List

Back