Biden’s student loan cancellations to cost taxpayers $559B as households earning $300K benefit the most: study

Ironic is it not, Democrats make it impossible to afford an education argue that when we oppose the high costs Democrats create we oppose higher education. Irony. I most likely could of worded that better?

Yes, I'm sure if Moroner realized that 99% of university profs and admin were democrat/leftist shills, they would be all in favor of that high tuition cost. As you stated, it was the university admin in conjunction with federal burueacrats that started the federal money machine going to enrich the universities and pay out these ridiculously high salaries, especially the admin, in order to further their propaganda to the youth. So not only do the idiots like Moroner want these people paid well to spew their bias and propaganda, but it wants the US taxpayer to fund it, including those that are barely getting by.

The numbers you made up and dishonestly claimed they came from the Wharton study.
I don't think I made any numbers up. Can you specifically tell me what number you made up and I'll show you where I got it from?

The elites in the Republican party aren't opposed to higher education. They understand perfectly well that higher education is a sound investment and they will absolutely send their kids to those very liberal universities because those are also, surprise, the best universities.

Meanwhile they've convinced the rank and file that going to college is costly and dangerous with no benefit, which results in the rank and file being left behind economically and socially.

Sure, but they have likely prepared their children for the influx of leftist propaganda they will receive. My wife attended a very prestigious, but very left-wing, university. She learned not to oppose her professors. She would tell them what they wanted to hear, all the while recognizing that as intelligent as they may have been, they were very misguided.

Just curious, but are Republicans the party of the rich? If so, how does that math work out if it is Democrats who are supposedly more adept at making money?

So no. You didn't use Wharton data. You applied your own math and then falsely and dishonestly represented you used Wharton data.

It doesn't really matter what math it used, that is irrelevant. And that's what these people do, they throw out some irrelevant point to the topic, and then 'argue' with you over it, they're experts at it. I don't care what income bracket the people are in that are having loans 'forgiven' (even that word is a complete lie), it should be shifted, not forgiven. The only way they are forgiven is if the universities give the money back, which we know isn't happening. None should be 'forgiven', regardless of income level.

No. You're just a miserable asshole.

You won't stop until everyone is as miserable as you are.

I detest liars and thieves, as well as people that excuse corruption and evil, which is all you do on here all day long.

Ironic is it not, Democrats make it impossible to afford an education argue that when we oppose the high costs Democrats create we oppose higher education. Irony. I most likely could of worded that better?
That's not it. Conservatives have been denigrating educated people over decades, in many ways. They act as though a college education provides little to no benefit. They complain about "indoctrination". They claim that those without college degrees are doing so much better.

But it's not really true and the reaction against higher education has resulted in a large chunk of the population being left behind, as their job prospects and income lags the rest of the country resulting in the Trump blue collar base.

I don't think I made any numbers up. Can you specifically tell me what number you made up and I'll show you where I got it from?

Show us the numbers from the Wharton study you claim you used. Provide the exact citation.

It's just really dishonest to make the claim you made but then sidestep and waffle when tsskrd with providing a relevant citation.

While the rest of the world catches up and passes us by, we still have people who are against higher education.
I guess we should train people to fix typewriters.
Nice false premise. The only people against higher education are the Democrats, who make it too expensive to afford.

The rest of the world caught us and is passing us by? Who? Exactly?

And yes, we should train people to fix typewriters, a very complex, mechanical skill. If you do not see the value in knowing how to fix complex mechanics, you have no business offering an opinion on education.

Show us the numbers from the Wharton study you claim you used. Provide the exact citation.

It's just really dishonest to make the claim you made but then sidestep and waffle when tsskrd with providing a relevant citation.
Moroner is mixing the figures of two separate proposals into one. The only argument here is to point that out.

Sure, but they have likely prepared their children for the influx of leftist propaganda they will receive. My wife attended a very prestigious, but very left-wing, university. She learned not to oppose her professors. She would tell them what they wanted to hear, all the while recognizing that as intelligent as they may have been, they were very misguided.

Just curious, but are Republicans the party of the rich? If so, how does that math work out if it is Democrats who are supposedly more adept at making money?
You're basically saying that you have to indoctrinate your kids before someone else indoctrinates them.

Right wingers love their indoctrination.

There are rich people in both parties, obviously. The characteristics of these rich people vary generally. Rich liberals tend to be the higher educated professionals. Rich conservatives tend to be small to medium size business owners. I don't have a lot of data about this, it's mostly my opinion but I think it's pretty accurate.

I explained it twice already. This is from the article:

Aside from the new $559 billion price tag, the Penn Wharton Budget Model finds that the new plan “will also relieve some longer-term student debt for about 750,000 households making over $312,000 in average household income.

Households earning more than $312,000 in income per year, with more than 20 years in repayment, will see an average of $25,541.39 in debt relief under Biden’s new plan.

That's not it. Conservatives have been denigrating educated people over decades, in many ways. They act as though a college education provides little to no benefit. They complain about "indoctrination". They claim that those without college degrees are doing so much better.

But it's not really true and the reaction against higher education has resulted in a large chunk of the population being left behind, as their job prospects and income lags the rest of the country resulting in the Trump blue collar base.

If the 'education' provides such great benefit, why are they needing their loans 'forgiven'?

So your contention is that those who do not get a college degree are being 'left behind'? What a completely arrogant bigot you are.

Forum List

Back