Biden's time is here, lets see if it takes 40 tries

I don't know that Joe lied.

I just know lying isn't illegal.
da6986b71d4b6ca506e3b48cfd432d57cbf05d7de45a6eaac9cdc290e98951c8_1.jpg

He lied.

1. Biden talking business with Hunter Biden, his business associates, or Hunter's non business associates is not illegal; so who cares.

2. Biden lying is also not illegal.

3. Just out of curiosity, can you link where Joe talked about hunters business with Hunter's non business associates?

4. Who the hell would think that Joe would never talk to someone about Hunter's business dealings? Really? What exactly is Joe allowed to talk about regarding his son according to Republicans?

Do you think no president has ever talked to other people about their kids business? What dad wouldn't?

I talk about my sons business venture all the time as a proud father. If I get elected president would I have to stop?

1. You have no proof whatsoever of Mr. Biden engaging in conversations with his son regarding H.B.'s business matters. Nor do you have proof any conversations in which H.B. put individuals on speaker phone at anytime when talking with his father.

2. You have no, none, zip, zero and nada in the actual evidence of Mr. Biden lying. All you have is second and third hand hearsay, you no evidece at all.

3. Accusations as regards Mr. Biden's involvement in H.B.'s business affairs have been made on this thread and others.

4. ReNaziKlans and MAGA MAGGOTS have ranted Mr. Biden's involvement in H.B.'s business.

All you have is empty air and half baked conspiracy theories, you have no proof of anything. Thank for playing grasping at nothing.

December 20, 2020 when I saw it first reported on and Biden has denied knowing them after that. So yes, Biden lied.
Do you always just make things up as you go along?

Why did you lie? Should Comer investigate you?

"The snap, first published by a Kazakhstani anti-corruption website in 2019, follows last week’s bombshell Post exposés detailing Hunter Biden’s overseas business dealings and a report claiming Rakishev paid the Biden scion as a go-between to broker US investments."

I just Googled when was the picture taken and that was a news article and date. But you also proved it was earlier. Thanks.
Do you always just make things up as you go along?

Why did you lie? Should Comer investigate you?

"The snap, first published by a Kazakhstani anti-corruption website in 2019, follows last week’s bombshell Post exposés detailing Hunter Biden’s overseas business dealings and a report claiming Rakishev paid the Biden scion as a go-between to broker US investments."

Forum List

Back