Biden's time is here, lets see if it takes 40 tries

Why?

It was a republican investigation.

And yes, Trump was impeached twice.

You didn't know?
The phony Russia collusion hoax was chaired by the serial fraudster / carnival barker Adam Schiff.

The report released by Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee found no evidence of collusion between the Trump, the Trump campaign and Russia.

You can believe whatever silly, Dem / Marxist conspiracy theories you wish but the impeachments were a complete fraud pushed by the Dems / Marxists who knew their evidence was fraudulent and manufactured.

1. You have no proof whatsoever of Mr. Biden engaging in conversations with his son regarding H.B.'s business matters. Nor do you have proof any conversations in which H.B. put individuals on speaker phone at anytime when talking with his father.

Agreed.

2. You have no, none, zip, zero and nada in the actual evidence of Mr. Biden lying. All you have is second and third hand hearsay, you no evidece at all.

Agreed.

3. Accusations as regards Mr. Biden's involvement in H.B.'s business affairs have been made on this thread and others.

Agreed.

4. ReNaziKlans and MAGA MAGGOTS have ranted Mr. Biden's involvement in H.B.'s business.

Agreed.

All you have is empty air and half baked conspiracy theories, you have no proof of anything. Thank for playing grasping at nothing.
I think you responded to the wrong poster or our wires got crossed somewhere.

My main point is that even if, and we have no proof, Joe Biden talked business with Hunter and/or his business partners and then lied about it, that isn't illegal.

Essentially Trump humpers are all wound up about accusations they can't prove over things that aren't illegal.

You can't make this stuff up.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Agreed.

I think you responded to the wrong poster or our wires got crossed somewhere.

My main point is that even if, and we have no proof, Joe Biden talked business with Hunter and/or his business partners and then lied about it, that isn't illegal.

Essentially Trump humpers are all wound up about accusations they can't prove over things that aren't illegal.

You can't make this stuff up.
That's actually funny because you Trump humpers staged a phony 'impeachment' over a fraudulent, contrived and manufactured dossier you knew was nonsense.

As with so many circumstances that require critical thinking, the synapses of you Trump humpers are on a permanent ceasefire.

The phony Russia collusion hoax was chaired by the serial fraudster / carnival barker Adam Schiff.

No. It was headed by Mueller.

I think RT is giving you bogus information.

The report released by Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee found no evidence of collusion between the Trump, the Trump campaign and Russia.

I should hope not. Collusion isn't even a federal crime. Do you even know what Mueller was tasked with investigating?

You can believe whatever silly, Dem / Marxist conspiracy theories you wish but the impeachments were a complete fraud pushed by the Dems / Marxists who knew their evidence was fraudulent and manufactured.
Thanks for your thoughts and feelings.

That's actually funny because you Trump humpers staged a phony 'impeachment' over a fraudulent, contrived and manufactured dossier you knew was nonsense.

It wasn't phony. It really happened. It's in the public record.

As with so many circumstances that require critical thinking, the synapses of you Trump humpers are on a permanent ceasefire.
Yes they are. You are a prime example.

Give Trump's leg a rest already.

I should hope not. Collusion isn't even a federal crime. Do you even know what Mueller was tasked with investigating?

Newsflash but the The House Intelligence Committee chairman was serial fraudster / carnival barker Adam Schiff. You never understood the joke about Schiff and the Steele dossier being examples of fraud?

Your cadre of Trump humpers giving you talking points are making you look silly.

Do you know that Schiff and the Dems / Marxists made complete fools of themselves and the Dem / Marxist Party of Trump humpers?

It wasn't phony. It really happened. It's in the public record.

Yes they are. You are a prime example.

Give Trump's leg a rest already.
It actually was phony. A phony impeachment based on a phony dossier pressed by a carnival barker is a not very funny joke.

You Trump humpers are a seriously deluded lot.

Synapses on a permanent ceasefire, is noteworthy, and usable in many places. I'm stealin' dat.

Newsflash but the The House Intelligence Committee chairman was serial fraudster / carnival barker Adam Schiff. You never understood the joke about Schiff and the Steele dossier being examples of fraud?

No. What fraud did Schiff commit?

Your cadre of Trump humpers giving you talking points are making you look silly.

Do you know that Schiff and the Dems / Marxists made complete fools of themselves and the Dem / Marxist Party of Trump humpers?
No. How?

It actually was phony. A phony impeachment based on a phony dossier pressed by a carnival barker is a not very funny joke.

You Trump humpers are a seriously deluded lot.
Phony impeachments wouldn't be on the public record.

It's recorded in history and Trump will always be known as a twice impeached president.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

I haven't read any indictments that say Trump was behind it all.

Can you tell me which indictment you think is incorrect?
There are so many, but one says he started the protest. Which cannot be proven, the last thing he said was to go to the Capitol and peacefully let your voices be heard.

Phony impeachments wouldn't be on the public record.

It's recorded in history and Trump will always be known as a twice impeached president.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
Democrats have abused the impeachment process. Ever hear the story of the little boy who cried wolf?

Forum List

Back