Biden's time is here, lets see if it takes 40 tries

Phony impeachments wouldn't be on the public record.

It's recorded in history and Trump will always be known as a twice impeached president.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
The phony impeachment is on the record.

It's a record of fraud, lies and deceit perpetrated by the Trump humper Dems / Marxists on the public.

Obviously, you can't be honest with yourself or others about that fraud by those of us not addled by the obsession over Trump as the Trump humpers are, we can view the facts and reach objective conclusions.

There are so many, but one says he started the protest. Which cannot be proven, the last thing he said was to go to the Capitol and peacefully let your voices be heard.
I don't see any indictments that said he started Jan 6th.

The phony impeachment is on the record.

The impeachment is in record and kids will be reading it in history books for hundreds of years.

Kind of funny when you think about it.

It's a record of fraud, lies and deceit perpetrated by the Trump humper Dems / Marxists on the public.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings.

Obviously, you can't be honest with yourself or others about that fraud by those of us not addled by the obsession over Trump as the Trump humpers are, we can view the facts and reach objective conclusions.
Do you have any facts to share or is this just a crying session for you?

:boo_hoo14:

The impeachment fraud. You didn't know the Steele dossier was a fraud?

Trump wasn't impeached because of the steel dossier.

You really have know idea what you are talking about do you? Lol.

I surmise you saw me use the term Trump humper and got super triggered and figured you would troll me as revenge. Such a sad life you have.

Let Trump's leg go. This is not an attractive look.
I mean really, if you think the dossier had anything to do with either of Trump's impeachments you aren't ready to comment on the subject.

My recommendation? Read more and post less so you can catch up on what RT doesn't show you. In the meantime, I will respond to your betters.

Good luck and have a nice day!

I surmise you saw me use the term Trump humper and got super triggered and figured you would troll me as revenge. Such a sad life you have.

I mean really, if you think the dossier had anything to do with either of Trump's impeachments you aren't ready to comment on the subject.

My recommendation? Read more and post less so you can catch up on what RT doesn't show you. In the meantime, I will respond to your betters.

Trump was impeached the first time because he was sniffing out the Biden corruption in Ukraine. He had to be taught a lesson.

The impeachment is in record and kids will be reading it in history books for hundreds of years.

Kind of funny when you think about it.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings.

Do you have any facts to share or is this just a crying session for you?

:boo_hoo14:
The fact of the phony impeachment will be a lesson kids learn in history books. It will be a lesson in lies and cowardice that reflects poorly on the Dems / Marxists.

It hasn't gone unnoticed that don't dare address the Steele dossier because the fraud perpetrated by the Dems / Marxists began with that bit of fraud bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton.

If you click the heels on your ruby red slippers together three times and repeat the phrase, "I'm humping Donald's leg'', all will be revealed.

The fact that the Steele dossier was a fraud is fact. That will hurt your feelings but that might be a good life lesson for you.

You must have read what the Steele dossier was. It was a central theme in the fraud perpetrated by the Dems Marxists.

Denial on your part is not a conspiracy theory of yours I have any obligation to buy in to.

I see you're angry and emotive, but when you're reduced to a'splainin' old, tired, Dem / Marxist slogans, it tends to reinforce a lot of negative stereotypes about those Trump humpers who spend their every waking moment obsessing over Trump.

Absolutely. The Dems / Marxists knew their phony impeachment couldn't withstand the harsh light of cross-examination so they blocked Republicans from calling any witnesses.

It was cowardly and dishonest, but that describes the neo-Bolshevik Dem party.

Absolutely. The Dems / Marxists knew their phony impeachment couldn't withstand the harsh light of cross-examination so they blocked Republicans from calling any witnesses.

It was cowardly and dishonest, but that describes the neo-Bolshevik Dem party.
And that's their constituents plus one additional trait..ignorant.

He was impeached twice. I don't care what you have to say to yourself to stop your meltdown.

I realize that but in order to have indictments, you must present evidence to a GJ.

Certainly that doesn't equate to guilt but at least they had enough evidence to convince a grand jury.
Meltdown?

Forum List

Back