Biden's touchy feely of young girls (yew!) isn't his biggest problem

a loss for words

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2017
He told the Ukrainian government to can a too honest prosecutor. The US government was giving Ukraine a loan. Biden's son was attached to a gas co in the Ukraine, and Biden didn't wan't any digging into his son's knavishness. By By prosecutor

Biden will be a welcome replacement of Crooked Donnie

How come nobody wants to talk about the fact that America's crazy old uncle had two brain embolisms? The guy is not mentally competent to understand that his sexual urges are inappropriate but he might have some brain cells working if it means paving the way for his kid to make a buck with the Russians while accusing the President of collusion.

:04:

kLiFdUx.jpg

whether or not Biden is worse or better than someone else is not Germaine. he is absolutely dirty. He had a prosecutor fired for investigating his son who was robbing the US loan

whether or not Biden is worse or better than someone else is not Germaine. he is absolutely dirty. He had a prosecutor fired for investigating his son who was robbing the US loan

Trump admitted to firing somebody for investigating him.
He never fired Muller. He fired Comey, who wasn't investigating him. Mjuller was off on his hunt already. And Comey needed investigating into what HE was doing

Democrats have always been slow learners. It’s why I’m not surprised that Biden is just now realizing that pawing and sniffing women isn’t acceptable behavior.

In his world, and Democrat no matter how crooked, stupid, or insane is better than any republican, QED

The deal is, Biden has been getting away with this for years. It is not new behavior. there are dozens of videos this vileness. Everyone yawns. This corruption and his confession, er bragging about it is novel. There are democrats who don't like stealing like this. I would like to see him in a Ukrainian jail

Biden will be a welcome replacement of Crooked Donnie
Do you ever tire of being an idiot?
I gave rightwinger some sound advice in another thread. I’m thinking he isn’t smart enough to take it.
And to think he tested military equipment for the US.
Is that something he said? lol

If true; I’m glad he was given a chance to appreciate the opportunities this country affords.

Forum List

Back