Biden's US Army Has Messed Up Priorities - Will Spend $63M To Rename Confederate Bases

Cool. Then you support changing the names too. Good to know. 👍🤠
I just don't give a shit either way. The south lost, the north was gracious about it and honored southern war "heroes". Kinda like we still honor indian chiefs and other warriors.

It's a waste of money at this point, but the federal gov't and military has pissed away $63 million on fuel alone in the time it took to write this post.

I just don't give a shit either way. The south lost, the north was gracious about it and honored southern war "heroes". Kinda like we still honor indian chiefs and other warriors.

It's a waste of money at this point, but the federal gov't and military has pissed away $63 million on fuel alone in the time it took to write this post.
The North wasn't the slightest bit gracious about anything. They plundered the South after the war. Those forts were created during WW II by Senators and Congressmen of Southern states.

The North wasn't the slightest bit gracious about anything. They plundered the South after the war. Those forts were created during WW II by Senators and Congressmen of Southern states.
Be that as it may, I'm not going to get worked up about the issue.

I'm more concerned about the treasonous filth running amok in the country now, and how we're going to address it going forward.

We can rename the places again, rebuild statues or whatever later, but getting rid of traitor scum in the present is the top priority.

Tail-Bunnies Taking on a Hip-Hop Army
We kicked our own asses.

We won every engagement with the talibs.

They merely held out for 20 years while we tried to figure out what "winning" even meant.

One lesson learned, the world's most powerful military, along with NATO and the UN couldn't occupy and hold a place not much larger than commiefornia.

Even the soviets couldn't hold the place and they were willing to kill everything with a dick.

We kicked our own asses.

We won every engagement with the talibs.

They merely held out for 20 years while we tried to figure out what "winning" even meant.

One lesson learned, the world's most powerful military, along with NATO and the UN couldn't occupy and hold a place not much larger than commiefornia.

Even the soviets couldn't hold the place and they were willing to kill everything with a dick.

Shame on us!!
Vietnam too!!

Republicans in Congress agree with it. What is the problem?

From the article :

Republicans in Congress, as well as some who worked for Trump in the White House disagreed with his position and came out in favor of renaming the bases and other US installations named after leaders of the Confederacy.

It''s a stupid and divisive waste of time and money. That is the problem.

Forum List

Back