Big companies 0% taxes?!

The tax rate will be whatever the congressmen you elected say it will be.
That has nothing to do with what you think it "should be".

dear, I didn't say it had anything to with.ABC.... For 5th time: all agree that Congress writes the code so you don't have to tell what we know. Are you slow?

dear, I didn't say it had anything to with.ABC.... For 5th time: all agree that Congress writes the code so you don't have to tell what we know. Are you slow?
...and therefore the code will be whatever they decide..it has nothing to do with what it "should be" or what you wish it were.

...and therefore the code will be whatever they decide..it has nothing to do with what it "should be" or what you wish it were.
yes dear, for 6th time we all know the code will be whatever the Congress decides. Thank you so much for your wisdom!

yes dear, for 6th time we all know the code will be whatever the Congress decides. Thank you so much for your wisdom!
No problem.
Anyone who thinks government has the well being of the people at heart and believes the system can be corrected has been thoroughly duped.

The only way govt receives money is through taxes. The tax code is now 20 volumes and something like 13000 pages. Nothing that big and convoluted is good for citizens...and nothing is going to change until the collapse and reconstruction.

so do you think the corporate rate should be reduced to 0%?
No.

We already have one of the highest (federal) corporate tax rates in the world....and on top of that add state corporate taxes..
  • 24 U.S. states have a combined corporate tax rate higher than top-ranked Japan.
  • 32 states have a combined corporate tax rate higher than third-ranked Germany.
  • 46 states have a combined corporate tax rate higher than fourth-ranked Canada.
  • All 50 states have a combined corporate tax rate higher than fifth-ranked France.
.Part of the reason manufacturers are leaving the u.s.

You think taxes should be higher, I presume?

No.

We already have one of the highest (federal) corporate tax rates in the world....and on top of that add state corporate taxes..
  • 24 U.S. states have a combined corporate tax rate higher than top-ranked Japan.
  • 32 states have a combined corporate tax rate higher than third-ranked Germany.
  • 46 states have a combined corporate tax rate higher than fourth-ranked Canada.
  • All 50 states have a combined corporate tax rate higher than fifth-ranked France.
.Part of the reason manufacturers are leaving the u.s.

dear, for 2nd time, I asked if you think corporate rate should be reduced to 0%??

dear, for 2nd time, I asked if you think corporate rate should be reduced to 0%??

I already replied specifically to that question.

Save the condescending "dear" comments and try to focus.
If you still can't keep up, though, you should excuse yourself from the thread so I don't have to keep repeating myself.

I already replied specifically to that question.

Save the condescending "dear" comments and try to focus.
If you still can't keep up, though, you should excuse yourself from the thread so I don't have to keep repeating myself.

dear, for 3rd time do you think tax should be reduced to 0%

I answered that question specifically several posts back.
You can run around in circles by yourself now. I'm done with you.
dear, its a yes or no question. nobody is going to do reseach to find your answer somewhere. Catching on now?

Forum List

Back