'Big Ears' Pitches Public Fit As 'Legacy' Wiped From History Books

Next undo Cuba.
Cuba would have been Miami again long ago (if they didn't go up against Castro who they couldn't beat).
They would have won if Kennedy had not backed down on the air support. The only airplane Cuba had that was able to Fly was a armed T33 that we gave Basita (sp??) and it carried the day and they won. It was our fault.
The Bay of Pigs was a stupid idea from the very start (and not under Kennedy).

Next undo Cuba.
Cuba would have been Miami again long ago (if they didn't go up against Castro who they couldn't beat).
They would have won if Kennedy had not backed down on the air support. The only airplane Cuba had that was able to Fly was a armed T33 that we gave Basita (sp??) and it carried the day and they won. It was our fault.
The Bay of Pigs was a stupid idea from the very start (and not under Kennedy).
In January 1961, the U.S. government severed diplomatic relations with Cuba and stepped up its preparations for an invasion. Some State Department and other advisors to the new American president, John F. Kennedy, maintained that Castro posed no real threat to America, but the new president believed that masterminding the Cuban leader’s removal would show Russia, China and skeptical Americans that he was serious about winning the Cold War.

It's an accord, not a treaty.

If Obama wanted it to be a real, binding American treaty, he would have brought it to the Senate for a vote. Further, I believe all these imaginary benefits he's claiming will flow to those who remain: jobs, growth, pixie dust, will prove as elusive as those those obamacare Premium savings
If he had it brought to the floor of the Senate they would have sent it back with crap on it. He knew it was a bad deal, this is the only type of deal the jerk ever made. Down with America was his mantra.

I think Kruschev warned Cuba that if they launched they were on their own

I wonder what Obama Legacy will become extinct today... :p

Forum List

Back