'Big Ears' Pitches Public Fit As 'Legacy' Wiped From History Books

Obama need not worry. He will be proven correct and the Orange Menace wrong - in time (and not that long at all).

They'll both be dead and you also before it plays out
Trump maybe, but not me and not Obama. As I said, Christ bitch, it won't take long.

And my avatar? That is because this is a site for children (and run like one).

You need to relax child, not one thing you loons said would happen has happened.

Now sit down before I hurt you

Obama need not worry. He will be proven correct and the Orange Menace wrong - in time (and not that long at all).

Trump maybe, but not me and not Obama. As I said, Christ bitch, it won't take long.

You need to relax child, not one thing you loons said would happen has happened.

I said mankind changes things (and usually not for the better). That's hardly a big jump, Christ bitch.

I said mankind changes things (and usually not for the better). That's hardly a big jump, Christ bitch.

Youre about one Christ bitch away from ignore pee wee. Nobody has time for your petulant antics.

Globull warming, so real they need to fake the data. Lol you idiot loons

Youre about one Christ bitch away from ignore pee wee. Nobody has time for your petulant antics.

Your knowledge of science is as weak as your knowledge of Christianity, Christ bitch. God can't save you from what mankind destroys (like the ability of humans to live on the planet).

She won't put you on ignore, she always says that and then somehow, even though she says she has you on ignore, she manages to reply to all of your posts. LOL.

She won't put you on ignore, she always says that and then somehow, even though she says she has you on ignore, she manages to reply to all of your posts. LOL.
I couldn't care less - either way.

Your knowledge of science is as weak as your knowledge of Christianity, Christ bitch. God can't save you from what mankind destroys (like the ability of humans to live on the planet).

Ignored. How did your antics work out for you, pee wee?

Ignored. How did your antics work out for you, pee wee?
Why is it that these total fucking morons think I would care? Remarkable.

Sheesh, the thread already smells better. Filthy smelly loons need to shower once in awhile.....that and learn when their masters are playing them

I've heard the LBJ tape. And another crazy one about trousers. It may have already been on here. You're right, let them learn to work.

You're right about GW data being "manipulated". Nice way to say fudged, cheated, cherry-picked. Oblamo promised them big raise if they could trump it up......no pun intended. Yet these blowbags just roll on thru like boxcars being pulled. Off to another thread they go, more same lies. Pathetic. They will drive off sane people.

OBAMA SLAMS TRUMP AS LEGACY DISMANTLED...

"President Trump announced Thursday that he will withdraw the United States from participation in the Paris climate accord, weakening global efforts to combatclimate change and siding with conservatives who argued that the landmark 2015 agreement was harming the economy."

"Mr. Obama, in a rare assertion of his political views as a former president, castigated the decision."

“The nations that remain in the Paris Agreement will be the nations that reap the benefits in jobs and industries created,” he said in a statement."

Gee, you think he means all those jobs created in Solyndra and the dozen other 'Green Energy' companies Obama and his donors started up...the companies that went bankrupt while Barry stole millions in tax dollars to ensure his donors didn't lose a dime when their gamble failed?!

:p

Barry is crying because his progressive, liberal legacy is being dismantled in front of his eyes.

He and his administration have already broken laws attempting to undermine the Trump administration, and the only thing he accomplished was to be exposed in front of the nation by the NSA and FBI as having perpetrayed 'Felony Espionage'.

Besides continue to break more laws, the only thing 'Big Ears' can do is run to the media and seditiously undermine the President reducing his 8 years in office to a historical footnote.

Trump Will Withdraw U.S. From Paris Climate Agreement
Everything Obama, bad, bad, bad.

Everything trump, good, good, good.

My side is always right.

Your side is always wrong.

SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Good for you. You are catching on to the truth...The hard part is understanding the truth.

I've heard the LBJ tape. And another crazy one about trousers. It may have already been on here. You're right, let them learn to work.

You're right about GW data being "manipulated". Nice way to say fudged, cheated, cherry-picked. Oblamo promised them big raise if they could trump it up......no pun intended. Yet these blowbags just roll on thru like boxcars being pulled. Off to another thread they go, more same lies. Pathetic. They will drive off sane people.
Without them around the board would get really dull and people would drop out. More the better.

The president laid out the facts in simple enough terms for even the progs to understand. After we send billion$ to the third world, close down our coal, fracking, and steel industries, costing us millions of jobs and more crushing debt, China can produce more air pollution in 14 days than we can reduce ours by in a year. Obama didn't get us into the Paris deal for environmental reasons.....he got us into it to punish us for being a white, Christian nation....period.
The goal was to bankrupt the Nation, this is the Soros type of plan, he did it in England and Russia, he almost was able to do it in Russia. Soros is not welcome in Russia for just that reason.

Did LBJ Say 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years'?

http://www.snopes.com/?s=lbj+said"i'll+have+these+*******+..."
det-undetermined.gif
UNPROVEN
A viral quote circulating since the 1990s attributes the following statement to Lyndon Baines Johnson, the 36th President of the United States: “I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for 200 years.”

It’s cited in a variety of contexts — as an example of LBJ’s opportunism, as an example of his crassness, as an example of his racism and hypocrisy, and as an example of the racism and hypocrisy of the Democratic Party in general.

We don’t have a high degree of confidence that he actually said it, however.

It's an accord, not a treaty.

If Obama wanted it to be a real, binding American treaty, he would have brought it to the Senate for a vote. Further, I believe all these imaginary benefits he's claiming will flow to those who remain: jobs, growth, pixie dust, will prove as elusive as those those obamacare Premium savings

Next undo Cuba.
Cuba would have been Miami again long ago (if they didn't go up against Castro who they couldn't beat).
They would have won if Kennedy had not backed down on the air support. The only airplane Cuba had that was able to Fly was a armed T33 that we gave Basita (sp??) and it carried the day and they won. It was our fault.

Did LBJ Say 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years'?

http://www.snopes.com/?s=lbj+said"i'll+have+these+*******+..."
det-undetermined.gif
UNPROVEN
A viral quote circulating since the 1990s attributes the following statement to Lyndon Baines Johnson, the 36th President of the United States: “I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for 200 years.”

It’s cited in a variety of contexts — as an example of LBJ’s opportunism, as an example of his crassness, as an example of his racism and hypocrisy, and as an example of the racism and hypocrisy of the Democratic Party in general.

We don’t have a high degree of confidence that he actually said it, however.
Yes LBJ did say that about the Blk Folks. I would like to say that every time I see Obamma he reminds me of a Squirrel standing up on a log with his nuts in his mouth. LOL

Forum List

Back