'Big Ears' Pitches Public Fit As 'Legacy' Wiped From History Books

Barry? Why don't you have some guts and call him an uppity ******?
Sorry snowflake, as much as you would LIKE to portray me as a racist it ain't gonna happen.

The DNC's leaked writings exposed the DNC as a bunch of racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites.

I believe the last person who used the term 'uppity negroes' was LBJ when he said 'These uppity negroes have gotten the power to support their movement..." ... right before he vowed to vave 'these ni@@ers' voting Democrat 'for the next 200 years'.
Those "quotes" from LBJ have not appeared anywhere except from Alt-Right Wingnuts.

That and on the tapes.
Link?

Google it, I ain't your Obama

Well, that is how it goes. In 4 years, everything will change again, right? And so on and so forth.

Ooooooh that one has to sting. Paris Accord. Poof! Gone! Another one bites the dust, hey hey!

Good.....if there is global weather changes, those living on flood plains, river basins like the Mississippi and Missouri, and the Gulf/Atlantic coast will be effected the most.....bummer.

What makes you think any of us will be alive when that happens, if it does happen?

You liberal know-nothings act like we are going to go the bed one night and Trump can fish off the WH roof the next morning?

Are you people REALLY That stupid?

Never heard that until now, from you.

They haven't noticed that its been happening all over the world.

Sorry snowflake, as much as you would LIKE to portray me as a racist it ain't gonna happen.

The DNC's leaked writings exposed the DNC as a bunch of racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites.

I believe the last person who used the term 'uppity negroes' was LBJ when he said 'These uppity negroes have gotten the power to support their movement..." ... right before he vowed to vave 'these ni@@ers' voting Democrat 'for the next 200 years'.
Those "quotes" from LBJ have not appeared anywhere except from Alt-Right Wingnuts.

That and on the tapes.
Link?

^^ Lies

That and on the tapes.
Link?

IOW, you made it up.

Thanks for admitting that.

:rofl:

Ooooooh that one has to sting. Paris Accord. Poof! Gone! Another one bites the dust, hey hey!

Good.....if there is global weather changes, those living on flood plains, river basins like the Mississippi and Missouri, and the Gulf/Atlantic coast will be effected the most.....bummer.

What makes you think any of us will be alive when that happens, if it does happen?

You liberal know-nothings act like we are going to go the bed one night and Trump can fish off the WH roof the next morning?

Are you people REALLY That stupid?

Never heard that until now, from you.

It is nice when you admit that you cannot think on your own.

As Obama said, 'Elections have consequences.'

The consequences of Hillary's loss just happens to be Obama's legacy goes 'bye-bye'. :p

That and on the tapes.
Link?

OK

Civil Rights Bill Signing Speech (1964)[edit]

Let us close the springs of racial poison. Let us pray for wise and understanding hearts. Let us lay aside irrelevant differences and make our Nation whole.
President Lyndon B. Johnson's Radio and Television Remarks Upon Signing the Civil Rights Bill (July 2, 1964).Source: Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States: Lyndon B. Johnson, 1963-64. Volume II, entry 446, pp. 842-844. Washington, D. C.: Government Printing Office, 1965.

obama is going to pretend that Trump wasn't elected to erase little o's legacy from history. I'll bet that tic in his jaw has been working overtime.

It's a joy to see obama get washed out. It's a joy to see liberals melt down. Today has been a great day.

Obama need not worry. He will be proven correct and the Orange Menace wrong - in time (and not that long at all).

They'll both be dead and you also before it plays out
Trump maybe, but not me and not Obama. As I said, Christ bitch, it won't take long.

And my avatar? That is because this is a site for children (and run like one).

Obama need not worry. He will be proven correct and the Orange Menace wrong - in time (and not that long at all).

You don't care that your kids and grandkids won't be able to take a deep breath?
:lmao:
Polar bears are not drowning... go back to your safe space bitch…

According to Al Snore NYC is supposed to be under water by now. Not one of their idiot prophecies came true

Science, math, physics, chemistry, reality.

"Things conservatives don't believe in Alex".

You don't care that your kids and grandkids won't be able to take a deep breath?
:lmao:
Polar bears are not drowning... go back to your safe space bitch…

According to Al Snore NYC is supposed to be under water by now. Not one of their idiot prophecies came true
Link it, Christ bitch?

Forum List

Back