Big-Government Liberal Democrat Cory Booker losing ground to Lonegan in New Jer

Hoosier4Liberty

Libertarian Republican
Oct 14, 2013
Contrary to the screeches by liberals that Cory Booker is invincible, the GOP will become extinct due to the shutdown, and Democrats will take back the House, evidence is showing that even in tax-and-spend blue state New Jersey, Democrats are losing ground.
See link: Lonegan Gains Ground on Booker as US Senate Race Enters Final Stretch (Google it, as I can't post links)

Every day, it appears more and more likely that Steve Lonegan will be elected as US Senator from New Jersey, a clear sign that Democrats are in deep, deep trouble in the bluest states.

Clearly, Americans are rising up against the Democrats' NSA spying, IRS/Benghazi/AP scandals, big government extremism, and the train wreck and huge tax increase tha the liberals sold to us as healthcare reform.

It's time for a new direction. LONEGAN FOR SENATE!

Contrary to the screeches by liberals that Cory Booker is invincible, the GOP will become extinct due to the shutdown, and Democrats will take back the House, evidence is showing that even in tax-and-spend blue state New Jersey, Democrats are losing ground.
See link: Lonegan Gains Ground on Booker as US Senate Race Enters Final Stretch (Google it, as I can't post links)

Every day, it appears more and more likely that Steve Lonegan will be elected as US Senator from New Jersey, a clear sign that Democrats are in deep, deep trouble in the bluest states.

Clearly, Americans are rising up against the Democrats' NSA spying, IRS/Benghazi/AP scandals, big government extremism, and the train wreck and huge tax increase tha the liberals sold to us as healthcare reform.

It's time for a new direction. LONEGAN FOR SENATE!

No, it does not, not even a little bit. OK, a little bit in some folks' hopes.

Newark Mayor Cory Booker still holds a double-digit lead over his Republican challenger in the New Jersey Senate race, a new poll shows, but his lead continues to shrink with the election two days away.

Booker leads Steve Lonegan by 10 points, 52 percent to 42 percent, among likely voters in a poll out Monday from Monmouth University.

Read more: Poll: New Jersey Senate race tightens - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

^The French people did turn against the French Revolution, which was extremely left-wing.

If France can revolt against the left, New Jersey can too.

The hell France is, they aren't STUPID or brainwashed. THAT was a very particular case, in a stagnant town with major immigrant problems, an atypical very attractive candidate- Francophile

Big government liberal is a favorite Pub hater dupe myth. More like intelligent, pragmatic liberal- Pubs actions speak much louder than their bs words, the biggest growth in gov't comes under them, Obama's deficit is mainly emergency spending to deal with the usual Pub scam bubble/BUST, just bigger this time, HUGE- The hater dupes now hate gov't and their use of it is disastrous- self-fulfilling prophecy...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Ill believe it when I see it at the polls. While I believe it could happen, I know New Jersey. They are hard core leftists all the way.

Very little would give me greater pleasure than seeing another clean articulate black Marxist getting kicked to the curb by voters who are tired of celebrity politicians.
Not likely to happen. But you never know. No one expected Scott Brown to win in MA either.

Very little would give me greater pleasure than seeing another clean articulate black Marxist getting kicked to the curb by voters who are tired of celebrity politicians.
Not likely to happen. But you never know. No one expected Scott Brown to win in MA either.

You ignorant hater dupe Beckbots or whatever throwing around ''marxist'' and far left is pretty hilarious...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back