BIG!!!! Latest Gruber video will finish off Obamacare

Do you live in a goddamn grass hut or something?

You didn't answer the question, dude. It strikes me that you are taking the most expensive route possible and then complaining about it.

And what portion of health insurance premiums are provided by "private companies"?
Some of us don't have sugar daddies.

If you are too incompetent as a businessman to be able to get health insurance, why is that my problem?

I have to spend over $37,000 per year in premiums, deductibles, and out-of-pockets before this fucking "affordable" care act pays for a single mother fucking band aid.

That doesn't sound credible.
Sure it does. I recently went on the Obama cere website to see what it would cost. One plan I looked at for my wife and I was $1200/month and the deductible was $12000. That's $27000 Before the insurance pays a single dime.
That's why your company has to provide you with insurance where they get a group policy with a much lower premium and deductible. Plus, many companies pay a portion of the premium.

Jesus fucking Christ, man, you are making 80K a year and you are going with the cheapest plan and then complaining it doesn't cover much?

Hey einstein. You think this is 1975?. 80K isn't much nowadays.

Companies do not have to provide health insurance.
Companies with over 50 employees have to provide health insurance to full-time employees. Companies with 50 employees or fewer can provide health insurance for their employees; and often do to take advantage of group rates.

No they don't. But they should if they want to attract quality employees.

Look, I think Employer provided health care is a terrible idea. We should go to single payer like every other country has.

Do you live in a goddamn grass hut or something?

You didn't answer the question, dude. It strikes me that you are taking the most expensive route possible and then complaining about it.
Obamacare is indeed the most expensive route possible. Anyone can verify the figures we are quoting simply by going to the healthcare.gov website

Mmmmm, no. I paid about $150/mo for two adults, including dental insurance. On COBRA I'm going to pay $823/mo, including dental insurance.

Exactly. Your employer picked up the balance of the cost as part of the expense of employing you. ON Cobra, you are paying what it really costs.

No they don't. But they should if they want to attract quality employees.

Look, I think Employer provided health care is a terrible idea. We should go to single payer like every other country has.

Employer provided healthcare is a bad idea, but single payer is far worse.

Obamacare is indeed the most expensive route possible. Anyone can verify the figures we are quoting simply by going to the healthcare.gov website

If the guy is making 80K a year like he claims, he shouldn't have a problem finding a private plan.

I have to spend over $37,000 per year in premiums, deductibles, and out-of-pockets before this fucking "affordable" care act pays for a single mother fucking band aid.

Sure it does. I recently went on the Obama cere website to see what it would cost. One plan I looked at for my wife and I was $1200/month and the deductible was $12000. That's $27000 Before the insurance pays a single dime.
That's why your company has to provide you with insurance where they get a group policy with a much lower premium and deductible. Plus, many companies pay a portion of the premium.

So how is Obamacare making healthcare cheaper?

Mmmmm, no. I paid about $150/mo for two adults, including dental insurance. On COBRA I'm going to pay $823/mo, including dental insurance.

Exactly. Your employer picked up the balance of the cost as part of the expense of employing you. ON Cobra, you are paying what it really costs.

Yep, and $823 is a hell of a lot less than $2000 or even $1200. Plus I only have a $2000 deductable, and that's also my maximum total out-of-pocket. The Obamacare plan has a $12000 deductible.

Why would anyone prefer Obamacare?

Yep, and $823 is a hell of a lot less than $2000 or even $1200. Plus I only have a $2000 deductable, and that's also my maximum total out-of-pocket. The Obamacare plan has a $12000 deductible.

Why would anyone prefer Obamacare?

BUt Corbra only goes that low because your employer and the government subsidize it.

So how is Obamacare making healthcare cheaper?
It's cheap for those on low/no income.

Forum List

Back