Big Trump announcement today: Trump trading cards

He's just selling silly trading cards to people who want to voluntarily buy them.

It's not like he is selling out America for influence or handing out our taxpayer money to bail out Liberal Arts majors who got C's.

It's kind of trivial, and he's not really taking advantage of anyone. He has no shame, but lots of politicians sell all kinds of things with their own likeness on it.
And he's only broken a few copyright laws in doing so, no big deal according to you.

I figured this was the best place to announce my NEW Biden digital card offer! $199 each because Biden is twice as awesome as Trump. Plus he’s half the weight so it won’t take up as much space on your harddrive when we send it to you.

780ED3AD-9A6F-49C1-8749-88C15A406E40.png

I figured this was the best place to announce my NEW Biden digital card offer! $199 each because Biden is twice as awesome as Trump. Plus he’s half the weight so it won’t take up as much space on your harddrive when we send it to you.

View attachment 740067
He definitely looks better than trump did. Biden is above such childishness. But I still wouldn't buy either.

The guy lives rent free in your vacuous noggin......
... whilst some take a long-term lease in a Loser's rectum.

"You can't stop people from recognizing how f*cking insane it is to have an
actual former president be on TV selling like digital cartoons of themselves."

MEDIA ENTERTAINER JOE ROGAN

Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 8.25.49 AM.png

"We are generally acknowledged to have done a decent job,
yet never presumed to elevate ourselves to the exalted status
of a Pokemon® card!"

What savvy genius inspired the Loser?

Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 8.31.53 AM.png

... whilst some take a long-term lease in a Loser's rectum.

"You can't stop people from recognizing how f*cking insane it is to have an
actual former president be on TV selling like digital cartoons of themselves."

MEDIA ENTERTAINER JOE ROGAN

View attachment 740977
"We are generally acknowledged to have done a decent job,
yet never presumed to elevate ourselves to the exalted status
of a Pokemon® card!"

What savvy genius inspired the Loser?

View attachment 740978
If they really exist, that is just as insane. Talk about ego.

This may be the ultimate essence of Trumpery: a cheesy, shameless scam based upon fake depictions of a mendacious narcissist that fleeces groveling lickspittles.

Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 10.51.06 AM.png

"Rush to pre-order your collection of genuine
Trump® Suppositories!"

Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 9.30.24 AM.png

"Oh, Lordy! Where in hell's
your damned lightening bolt?"

The Cry Baby Loser makes P.T.Barnum seem an emminently sincere, self-effacing adherent to modest understatement.

Trump's dupes never fail to fall for his "Pull my finger!" variations.

E.g.,

Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 4.12.52 PM.png

Trump University (also known as the Trump Wealth Institute and Trump Entrepreneur Initiative LLC) was an American company that ran a real estate training program from 2005 until 2010. It was owned and operated by The Trump Organization. A separate organization, Trump Institute, was licensed by Trump University but not owned by The Trump Organization. It was founded by Donald Trump.​
It was not an accredited university or college. It used high-pressure tactics. It did not confer college credit, grant degrees, or grade its students. An article in the National Review described the organization as a "massive scam"
Trump University was also the subject of two class actions in federal court. Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices and engaging in aggressive sales tactics.​
Despite repeatedly insisting he would not settle, Trump settled in November 2016 for a total of $25 million.​
Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 4.26.56 PM.png

The Cry Baby Loser makes P.T.Barnum seem an emminently sincere, self-effacing adherent to modest understatement.

Trump's dupes never fail to fall for his "Pull my finger!" variations.

E.g.,

Trump University (also known as the Trump Wealth Institute and Trump Entrepreneur Initiative LLC) was an American company that ran a real estate training program from 2005 until 2010. It was owned and operated by The Trump Organization. A separate organization, Trump Institute, was licensed by Trump University but not owned by The Trump Organization. It was founded by Donald Trump.​
It was not an accredited university or college. It used high-pressure tactics. It did not confer college credit, grant degrees, or grade its students. An article in the National Review described the organization as a "massive scam"
Trump University was also the subject of two class actions in federal court. Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices and engaging in aggressive sales tactics.​
Despite repeatedly insisting he would not settle, Trump settled in November 2016 for a total of $25 million.​
He's going to concede a lot more soon, his freedom.

He's going to concede a lot more soon, his freedom.
I'm satisfied by so much of what he and his coconspirators felt compelled to hide and/or lie about now being exposed.

The truth finally being exposed is what is important, even if some can't handle it.

I'm satisfied by so much of what he and his coconspirators felt compelled to hide and/or lie about now being exposed.

The truth finally being exposed is what is important, even if some can't handle it.
Totally agree, the tDF ( trump delusion followers ) who follow trump's delusions may have to be admitted to psych hospitals for deprogramming.

Totally agree, the tDF ( trump delusion followers ) who follow trump's delusions may have to be admitted to psych hospitals for deprogramming.
I have concluded that it can only be a case of the "weird worship of one dude" as one Republican senator characterized it.

The rejection of objective reality cannot be consistently sustained by reason.

These sanctimonious responses make me want to punch a wall. With all due respect, fuck off. Not everyone is perfect like you. What a douche you are.
I never said I was perfect. But trump did. I'm glad you agree he's a sanctimonious douche.

You’re the sanctimonious douche. Because of inbred folks like you, I am changing my mind and voting for him again.
A person can't run if they're in prison, and that looks like a definite possibility for the orange douchebag.

Forum List

Back