Big Trump announcement today: Trump trading cards

Who is silencing? Democrats on site want an echo chamber sans a few outliers.
You attempt to try to shame me into betting was a sham attempt to silence my voice. And your opinion was noted, conversely I have often felt bombarded by all the hatred and name-calling on here, mostly from the far-right people on here. Both your's and mine are once again opinions.

You attempt to try to shame me into betting was a sham attempt to silence my voice. And your opinion was noted, conversely I have often felt bombarded by all the hatred and name-calling on here, mostly from the far-right people on here. Both your's and mine are once again opinions.
My point is don’t make definitive statements if you aren’t going to stand by them. Sorry it offended you.

How Many digital cards are there? (in the Set)
How many do you receive for your $99? (partial set or complete set)
Do consumers even know?

Did trump 'hold back a few' and he personally bought them (rare cards, meaning fewer available) in hopes to sell them himself, later, at a hopefully large profit, ALL at the expense of his faithful kkkult followers.

I believe this ^^^^ to be true.
Prove me wrong.

My point is don’t make definitive statements if you aren’t going to stand by them. Sorry it offended you.
I never made a definitive statement, I voiced my opinion; which is something that should be welcome on a discussion board. Your intent was obviously to harass and / or offend me.

How Many digital cards are there? (in the Set)
How many do you receive for your $99? (partial set or complete set)
Do consumers even know?

Did trump 'hold back a few' and he personally bought them (rare cards, meaning fewer available) in hopes to sell them himself, later, at a hopefully large profit, ALL at the expense of his faithful kkkult followers.

I believe this ^^^^ to be true.
Prove me wrong.
I thought it was a joke at first. It is something I would expect from The Three Stooges.

I’m pretty jazzed about being able to collect Trump cards at $0.99 $99. Hopefully Santa will pack my stockings with candy and Trump cards. This will be one unforgettable Christ-like Christmas.

View attachment 738839
I just thought of something which might have made him do this. trump is suppose to have this huge amount of campaign contributions. He is not good with managing money. What if he's broken campaign finance laws and spent a lot of that money on other things. Maybe he's doing this to raise some money to refurbish that / those accounts. I hope some independent group has been monitoring it all along.Plus he's stopped having all those rallies so the cult following is not being reinforced to follow him. That would explain a lot, plus it helps his super ego in his mind. A con job right up his alley.

I just thought of something which might have made him do this. trump is suppose to have this huge amount of campaign contributions. He is not good with managing money. What if he's broken campaign finance laws and spent a lot of that money on other things. Maybe he's doing this to raise some money to refurbish that / those accounts. I hope some independent group has been monitoring it all along.Plus he's stopped having all those rallies so the cult following is not being reinforced to follow him. That would explain a lot, plus it helps his super ego in his mind. A con job right up his alley.
Sounds like a real possibility.

Anything for a buck. Most politicians have big egos , trump's is beyond belief. This confirms that once again.
OK, so what? I think it's hilarious only because it irritates all the people you think it would.....If Joe Biden came out with Hunter Trading Cards, the media would love it and so would you (GOD I HOPE HE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!)

OK, so what? I think it's hilarious only because it irritates all the people you think it would.....If Joe Biden came out with Hunter Trading Cards, the media would love it and so would you (GOD I HOPE HE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!)
That is exactly what is troublesome about trump. He put his ego above the well-being of the nation. Benedict Arnold's actions were far less serious and he would have been executed along with his partner in crime had he not escaped. trump is still walking around free.

That is exactly what is troublesome about trump. He put his ego above the well-being of the nation. Benedict Arnold's actions were far less serious and he would have been executed along with his partner in crime had he not escaped. trump is still walking around free.
What is this based on? I was talking about trading cards, perhaps you want to start a new thread about Trumps dangerous ego?

What is this based on? I was talking about trading cards, perhaps you want to start a new thread about Trumps dangerous ego?
The cards are simply ludicrous, given trump's horrific past. The cards represent his inflated ego and his delusions about himself. It's very sad period.

The cards are simply ludicrous, given trump's horrific past. The cards represent his inflated ego and his delusions about himself. It's very sad period.
They do, and that's what is great about them. Becasue the left which has massive ego, gets all mad about his......and it's like clockwork........I still haven't even seen the cards other than the one in this forum.

They do, and that's what is great about them. Becasue the left which has massive ego, gets all mad about his......and it's like clockwork........I still haven't even seen the cards other than the one in this forum.
Mad ? that would be trump, literally mad. This is a very, very sad scenario. trump has no self- respect left. He had a lot of potential but he squandered it away

Mad ? that would be trump, literally mad. This is a very, very sad scenario. trump has no self- respect left. He had a lot of potential but he squandered it away
No he exposed people for who they were. Very productive. And he pisses off all the right people.

No he exposed people for who they were. Very productive. And he pisses off all the right people.
He only exposed who he was. Lies don't cut it in the real world. Children and mentally challenged individuals play games to try to piss each other off. Time to grow up.

He only exposed who he was. Lies don't cut it in the real world. Children and mentally challenged individuals play games to try to piss each other off. Time to grow up.
Who is he? Lies don't cut it in the real world? OK Marry Poppins, what planet do you live on? And he was trying to make money on the cards, which is normal american capitalist activity. The BONUS was pissing off people like you, that's just a cherry on top.

Who is he? Lies don't cut it in the real world? OK Marry Poppins, what planet do you live on? And he was trying to make money on the cards, which is normal american capitalist activity. The BONUS was pissing off people like you, that's just a cherry on top.
I'm not pissed off but there's only so much of your nonsense I'll tolerate. I don't like wasting my time on fools like you.

Forum List

Back