Big Trump announcement today: Trump trading cards

Set up a store and sell Obama merchandise and see how long you last without giving royalties to Obama.... try any item like NFL or NBA products without licensing or even play cover music in a bar for money... don't you know anything?... are you really this stupid?....
Spent 60 seconds on Amazon and you will find all kinds of drek with the faces of every politician you can name.

No royalties required.

Not true.

Have you ever heard of an "unofficial biography"?

Using a public figure's likeness on bric-a-brac does not require royalty payments to be made to that person.
Bullshit... you are wrong pal... way wrong....

Spent 60 seconds on Amazon and you will find all kinds of drek with the faces of every politician you can name.

No royalties required.
They don't mention royalties but they are paid or Amazon couldn't list them for sale.... how do you think Obama purchased a 15 million dollar home?... on his salary from when he was a president?...LMAO

A very few rare ones are.
there are 25 of them that are worth quite a bit....this one is the most expensive and rarest.......
180px-Pok%C3%A9monIllustratorCoroCoropromo.jpg
worth a minimum of 100,000 bucks.....

If you buy my Nixon watch, I'll not be sending his estate any money.
Nixon is dead but be careful because family can force royalties to be paid too.... try and perform a Michael Jackson song in a bar without paying the Jackson family....

For all you Trump chumps............I mean collectors............make sure you have one of these sets from the completely failed.........I mean gloriously victorious..........N. Korean summit.

Forum List

Back