Big Trump announcement today: Trump trading cards

The worst thing to happen to the 2024 Dem chances right now is if trump decided not to run. Then the repubs would gather around desantis...and all the dirt on desantisthat t trump promised would be gone.

What's your view on DeSantis anyways? As it looks like you don't care for him either.

Yeah, it really makes him look so desperate to be relevant.

He really is an odd case. Every former president in my lifetime has moved on and found their thing after the White House. But he cannot seem to do that, and he had the most to go back to, by far.
He is certainly not ready to move on but he should be

I’m pretty jazzed about being able to collect Trump cards at $0.99 $99. Hopefully Santa will pack my stockings with candy and Trump cards. This will be one unforgettable Christ-like Christmas.

View attachment 738839

Purchasing a Trump card automatically enters you into a sweepstakes to meet Trump for a cocktail hour or round of golf at his Florida estate. Buying 45 cards — essentially forking over $4,500 — gets you invited to a “gala dinner” with Trump somewhere in “South Florida.” But as the fine print notes, you are responsible for your own lodging and transportation to and from the event. What a steal!

What's your view on DeSantis anyways? As it looks like you don't care for him either.
He's a cock sucker too. He wasn't always but to become the nominee you have to win over Trump's supporters and we all know they love an asshole for a leader.

Trump is going to go full-on 4th grade insults at Ronda. And Ronda has no personality. He'll stand there like he did with Crist, staring into the camera.

Is this a spoof or is this for real?
Both.

Who would have guessed that the Loser's "Big Announcement" would be that he is running...
against Sam Bankman-Fried!

Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 5.13.09 PM.png

“This is your favorite President. Better than Lincoln. Better than Washington.” Yes that is serious.

Forum List

Back