Big Trump announcement today: Trump trading cards

I’m pretty jazzed about being able to collect Trump cards at $0.99 $99. Hopefully Santa will pack my stockings with candy and Trump cards. This will be one unforgettable Christ-like Christmas.

View attachment 738839

Yeah, I can honestly see why you lot can't stand the guy now. He's an arrogant asshole who's WAY too full of himself so now I'm only going to vote for him if I have to. DeSantis is my guy now.

71tLsUlZwtS (1).jpg

If this was a skit from Gilley and Keeves, I would have totally believed it.

Trump trading card NFTs? WTF?

:auiqs.jpg: Wow….ok….

No. I went to the source. Truth social.

My apologies. I was wrong. You were right.

This kind of crap serves to make his candidacy for re-election much harder to support.
Saturday Night Live is ready to tackle this.

Apparently this is his real big announcement. I still don't like his ego though.

Actually to be honest with you he probably will. If he's the only one who can get the job done that's the only time I'd ever vote for him again.
The worst thing to happen to the 2024 Dem chances right now is if trump decided not to run. Then the repubs would gather around desantis...and all the dirt on desantisthat t trump promised would be gone.

Unfortunately it’s real. I am embarrassed for him. Really disappointed.

Yeah, it really makes him look so desperate to be relevant.

He really is an odd case. Every former president in my lifetime has moved on and found their thing after the White House. But he cannot seem to do that, and he had the most to go back to, by far.

Forum List

Back