Big win for Civil Rights...and from left wing 9th Circuit Court of Appeals no less....

Murder is not Constitutional.......

Early term abortion is as much a constitutional right as is owning a gun, your monkey jabber notwithstanding.
Your right, thats where sad, cause killing a baby should b a right as long as one feels like it.

Yes it should, your retarded rhetoric notwithstanding.
I'm not as nearly as smart as all u college educated folk, that's a fact, but explain to me why abortion should remain a right.

Because no good societal purpose is served by denying a pregnant woman a reasonable window of opportunity to terminate a pregnancy.

Yes there is.....it serves the purpose of not condoning the murder of other citizens on the whim of another citizen, without due process of law.

Rights aren't determined by amendment alone.

That's true, they are merely enumerated.

Case in point, which amendment specifies the right to sell firearms?

The second.

You're not very good at this.
Nowhere in the second amendment does it state you have the right to sell firearms dummy.

The fact that it states you have a Right to Keep arms gives you that Right moron......

Sounds like the anti-abortion end run involving excess regulation of abortion facilities.

Which amendment guaranteed to right to kill and dispose of babies again?

The 2nd Amendment.....since it says we have a Right to Keep arms...that means they belong to us and we can sell our property......

Early term abortion is as much a constitutional right as is owning a gun, your monkey jabber notwithstanding.
Your right, thats where sad, cause killing a baby should b a right as long as one feels like it.

I'm not as nearly as smart as all u college educated folk, that's a fact, but explain to me why abortion should remain a right.
Because its their body for starters. Do you think you have a right to have cancer cut from your body?

The body of the baby is not their body......cancer actually is their body and cancer is not a human being...twit.

Then explain the death penalty ?

That isn't murder. The person being executed has committed murder, has been through the judicial system and is executed....a baby has done nothing.

Then you must agree with Trump that women who have abortions should be treated as murderers.

Trump never said that, why must you lie?

He said they should be punished. What else would the punishment be if abortion is murder?

They hypothetical question he was asked did not ask anything about murder.

See what just happened here was that you yourself know that at a certain point abortion should be murder, so you misspoke.

Trump was asked if a woman should be punished if abortion were illegal. And nothing more. Now of course in the heat of the moment anyone is going to say a person should be punished if they commit a crime, but the hypothetical was stupid b/c you damn well know abortion will never be illegal.

It was a slick question to ask a candidate who isn't a skilled politician and would have known to stay away from that question. Hillary , for example, would have had a 30 minute long answer that didn't answer shit.

I was responding to YOU calling it murder, fuckwit.

Because no good societal purpose is served by denying a pregnant woman a reasonable window of opportunity to terminate a pregnancy.[/QOTE]
Wow, so let's not hold one responsible for their actions.

Because its their body for starters. Do you think you have a right to have cancer cut from your body?

The body of the baby is not their body......cancer actually is their body and cancer is not a human being...twit.

That's the losing side of the argument.

Because no good societal purpose is served by denying a pregnant woman a reasonable window of opportunity to terminate a pregnancy.[/QOTE]
Wow, so let's not hold one responsible for their actions.

No, let's not. Let's make sure that a mistake can be corrected, not forced to be made worse.

That isn't murder. The person being executed has committed murder, has been through the judicial system and is executed....a baby has done nothing.

Then you must agree with Trump that women who have abortions should be treated as murderers.

He said they should be punished. What else would the punishment be if abortion is murder?

See what just happened here was that you yourself know that at a certain point abortion should be murder, so you misspoke.

Trump was asked if a woman should be punished if abortion were illegal. And nothing more. Now of course in the heat of the moment anyone is going to say a person should be punished if they commit a crime, but the hypothetical was stupid b/c you damn well know abortion will never be illegal.

It was a slick question to ask a candidate who isn't a skilled politician and would have known to stay away from that question. Hillary , for example, would have had a 30 minute long answer that didn't answer shit.

I didn't call it murder you illiterate fool, in fact I said EXACTLY the opposite that it and the death penalty are both NOT murder, exactly because they are the LEGAL killing of a human being. That idiot Daws is the one arguing that legal killings are still murder if they aren't moral.

Moron

The baby is inside their body without permission.

Sounds like the anti-abortion end run involving excess regulation of abortion facilities.

The 2nd Amendment.....since it says we have a Right to Keep arms...that means they belong to us and we can sell our property......
Nowhere in the 2nd amendment does it say you can sell your property.

I didn't call it murder you illiterate fool, in fact I said EXACTLY the opposite that it and the death penalty are both NOT murder, exactly because they are the LEGAL killing of a human being. That idiot Daws is the one arguing that legal killings are still murder if they aren't moral.

Moron

I can read. Don't lie. You separated what was and wasn't murder by pointing out that a person to be executed was guilty but a fetus wasn't.

13226655_637635893054850_7116574659540824038_n.jpg
Context?
Libtards are stupid, there.
Says the Queen of stupid.

Moron

I can read. Don't lie. You separated what was and wasn't murder by pointing out that a person to be executed was guilty but a fetus wasn't.

What the fuck? Why do you completely make up a position for another poster? Are you seriously that desperate to "win" a debate. I posted in no uncertain terms that neither the death penalty nor abortion were murder. And nothing I posted elsewhere contradicts that.

See that is what happens when you have the luxury of posting without a dipshit partisan agenda, I don't have to twist my words and comments and later on backtrack over what I said the way you do.

I challenge you to find ANYWHERE where I have said "abortion is murder" because of course, you won't.\

Dumb fuck.

Freedom of choice the freedom that all other freedom is based on.
That's why.

The baby is inside their body without permission.

Unless it is rape it was with permission....and even then, the baby did not participate in the crime....

Nowhere in the 2nd amendment does it say you can sell your property.

It says you have a Right to Keep and Bear arms so the right to buy and sell to engage in that Right is inherent in the Right to Keep and Bear.......No where in the first Amendment does it say you have a right to sell newspapers, magazines, or any other material....does it?

Moron.

Then explain the death penalty ?

Equivocate much?

Forum List

Back