Bigger threat to world peace: Iran gets access to nukes or Trump gets access to nukes

Bigger threat to world peace: Iran with nuke or Trump with nuke

• Iran is a bigger threat

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Trump is a bigger threat

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
You liberals are too WILLFULLY IGNORANT for your little pea brains to understand that HILLARY IS THE BIGGEST WAR HAWK IN THE ENTIRE US GOV'T!!! In that bitch's political career, she never met a war she didn't like! She's George Bush with a ****! Trump is about business deals, not genocide! You liberals are too stupid to understand that just because a person is (I freely admit) a pompous, flip-flopping blowhard like Trump, that DOESN'T MEAN that person is a monster!

You liberals are too WILLFULLY IGNORANT for your little pea brains to understand that HILLARY IS THE BIGGEST WAR HAWK IN THE ENTIRE US GOV'T!!! In that bitch's political career, she never met a war she didn't like! She's George Bush with a ****! Trump is about business deals, not genocide! You liberals are too stupid to understand that just because a person is (I freely admit) a pompous, flip-flopping blowhard like Trump, that DOESN'T MEAN that person is a monster!
A Harrumph supporter calling liberals stupid? I have had my laugh for the day. :laugh:

Tough choice

Have to look at the damage Iran could do if they got nukes vs the damage Trump could do if he got nukes
Neither. Not to me anyways. I think Iran will balance the threat of a nuclear psychotic Israel in the ME and I HIGHLY doubt Trump would ever use a nuke.

Our only hope is his tiny fingers may not be able to push the button

Iran doesn't have and will not have atomic weapons or nuclear weapons. Trump is the ONLY threat out of these two.

Iran doesn't have and will not have atomic weapons or nuclear weapons. Trump is the ONLY threat out of these two.
Very true

But there is a greater chance of Iran getting a nuke than Trump being elected President

Forum List

Back