• Jews

• Blacks

• Republicans

• Climate alarmists

• Pro life activists

• Liberals

• USMB posters

Results are only viewable after voting.
Replace “feel” with “think”… now can you answer the questions or will you keep dodging?
"Do you feel like MAGA reps are beacons of love and acceptance? How do you think they feel about their political opposition that comprises half the country? How do you think they feel about our government institutions?"

OK let's see:

Kinda-Sorta.

They are enemies of the Republic.

Not to be trusted under the current "leadership".

See Skippy your kind of feels-based "acceptance" is based on everyone that does not agree with you still needs to kowtow to you.

There is really only one choice. The question is which "group" traffics in the most hate. While there are members within each of the listed groups that certainly traffic in hate, there is only one group thats entire existence is based in hate, MAGA.

The most powerful hate group in America is the globalist oligarchy that runs the country.
"Globalist oligarchy" ... I bet you have long hair, smoke pot, and frequently refer to "the industrial military complex". I hope you do not live in America, because you certainly do not belong here.

"Do you feel like MAGA reps are beacons of love and acceptance? How do you think they feel about their political opposition that comprises half the country? How do you think they feel about our government institutions?"

OK let's see:

Kinda-Sorta.

They are enemies of the Republic.

Not to be trusted under the current "leadership".

See Skippy your kind of feels-based "acceptance" is based on everyone that does not agree with you still needs to kowtow to you.
You responded to a topic that asked a question about hate didn’t you? Last time a checked hate is a feels based emotion. Now you don’t want to talk about feels?! What’s wrong with you?

You responded to a topic that asked a question about hate didn’t you? Last time a checked hate is a feels based emotion. Now you don’t want to talk about feels?! What’s wrong with you?
Nope, real hate is something that is usually well thought out.

I didn't hate dems at one time but after applying thought to the matter I was left with little recourse since they go against everything that I think a country should stand for.

Sorta like saying "I hate mosquitos".....They are good for nothing as far as mankind goes except to spread disease and be pests. I think dems are on the same level as far as their good to mankind/pestilence goes.

Meh, your mileage may vary.

The biggest hate group in the United States is Americans of one political party against Americans of another political party. Simple, really.

Nope, real hate is something that is usually well thought out.

I didn't hate dems at one time but after applying thought to the matter I was left with little recourse since they go against everything that I think a country should stand for.

Sorta like saying "I hate mosquitos".....They are good for nothing as far as mankind goes except to spread disease and be pests. I think dems are on the same level as far as their good to mankind/pestilence goes.

Meh, your mileage may vary.
Ok so would you admit that you are just as hateful as the you claim the Dems are? Would that make you a hypocrite?

I understand what it means but it’s not a reasonable reply to a question where I made no declaratory statements. I can’t lie by asking how you feel or what you think about something?

Disagree? Then explain what the lie was and why you couldn’t just give direct answers to simple questions.
I'll explain nothing to traitor scum.

Do you feel like MAGA reps are beacons of love and acceptance? How do you think they feel about their political opposition that comprises half the country? How do you think they feel about our government institutions?
Incredibly dishonest hate-filled Democrats. They will do and say anything for their agenda which is to seize and keep power. MAGA stands in their way.

Screenshot_20220817-214752_Chrome.jpg

Ok so would you admit that you are just as hateful as the you claim the Dems are? Would that make you a hypocrite?
Actually its a reaction to traitor scum like you. You deserve nothing else.

The Democrats are so hateful that they would wipe out a classroom full of children for their agenda. That's a lot of hate

Seems to me the FBI focus lately is all wrong. From parents to pro life to Maga. Which group actually traffics in the most hate in your opinion?
MAGA which includes reactionaries followed closely by Leftist extremists.

The extreme right and left always deal in anger and hate.
Anger and hate work very well on the small minded.

Incredibly dishonest hate-filled Democrats. They will do and say anything for their agenda which is to seize and keep power. MAGA stands in their way.

View attachment 850719
Really?
1698686156167.png

1698686186813.png

1698686238880.png

Here's the two things about a cult.
1. It's always about a person. Jesus, Moses, John Smith, Mohammad, Manson, Moon, Koresh...
2. Membership requires belief in what your mind knows is impossible.

MAGA is a cult by every definition.

MAGA which includes reactionaries followed closely by Leftist extremists.

The extreme right and left always deal in anger and hate.
Anger and hate work very well on the small minded.
That must be why you hateful traitors are so angry all the time, dildolix.

Forum List

Back