• Blacks

• Republicans

• Climate alarmists

• Pro life activists

• Liberals

• USMB posters

Results are only viewable after voting.
The biggest hate group in America àre Evangelicals
Wow are you ever backwards. They are the biggest l o v e group. There's nothing like the love of God and the love of a true Evangelical. You must have been beaten as a baby right?

Wow are you ever backwards. They are the biggest l o v e group. There's nothing like the love of God and the love of a true Evangelical. You must have been beaten as a baby right?
You probably live under some rock in some foreign shit hole. The American Jesus sow/Evangelicals are the greatest threat to peace

You probably live under some rock in some foreign shit hole. The American Jesus sow/Evangelicals are the greatest threat to peace
It's because of evangelicals that we have peace in the United States.. Jesus is the greatest power for peace in the history of man

Actually its a reaction to traitor scum like you. You deserve nothing else.
Everything is a reaction to something. Tit for tat. Chicken and egg. In the end we are responsible for our own actions and it appears that many of the MAGA that like to go after the left for being hateful are complete hypocrites as they do to the left exactly what they complain about the left doing to them.

The Democrats are so hateful that they would wipe out a classroom full of children for their agenda. That's a lot of hate
Come back to earth buddy. It sounds like you hate the Left pretty hard. Don’t you see that you’re being hypocrite?

I get it you think the Dems are hateful. But my question was about people like you. Do you hate the Dems? Will you do anything to stand in their way?
It is enough for me to say that I recognize how evil and deceitful Democrats are. They do have a cult appeal for the ignorant and I tried to reason with that faction.

Seems to me the FBI focus lately is all wrong. From parents to pro life to Maga. Which group actually traffics in the most hate in your opinion?
You started this topic so other people can talk about how much they hate others?

You did this with no sense of irony?

Your denial is hollow.
If MAGA were not a cult the cultists of MAGA would dispose of Trump and choose another icon. They don't because cults follow the leader right to the grave.
No mega is an idea. Do you have trouble with your reading comprehension skills?

Why do you hate Christians so much? Have you ever read the New Testament? In China they demand you be an atheist, they only want you to worship the government. Is that what you would like?
Evangelicals ain't Christians. They are political activists

Everything is a reaction to something. Tit for tat. Chicken and egg. In the end we are responsible for our own actions and it appears that many of the MAGA that like to go after the left for being hateful are complete hypocrites as they do to the left exactly what they complain about the left doing to them.
Keep lying traitor, it's to be expected. Go ahead, start a war, scum. Factually though, our actions are in response to you filth. Now as always, lie and deny.

Because you can’t. That is painfully obvious
Oh, the old shit won't work with me, scum. I don't post anything to you vermin because all you will do is lie. Proven time and again, that or start your what about crybaby crap. Always, never anything else, proven daily here and elsewhere. Now, ready, set, LIE!

Forum List

Back