• Blacks

• Republicans

• Climate alarmists

• Pro life activists

• Liberals

• USMB posters

Results are only viewable after voting.
Evangelicals ain't Christians. They are political activists
No evangelicals are a branch of Christianity. They are probably the most peaceful caring loving people you will ever meet. You really don't have a lot of life experience do you?

No evangelicals are a branch of Christianity. They are probably the most peaceful caring loving people you will ever meet. You really don't have a lot of life experience do you?
He's just another hate filled leftist liar.

No mega is an idea. Do you have trouble with your reading comprehension skills?
OK then...

Describe the idea that is MAGA.
Not the words that make up the acronym, the idea behind it and what that idea means for everyday Americans.

OK then...

Not the words that make up the acronym, the idea behind it and what that idea means for everyday Americans.
It's already been explained traitor, now suck it up and plan your next terrorist act.

OK then...

Screenshot_20220817-214752_Chrome.jpg
I've posted this several times today. It's very true. This is what MAGA is. We are patriots.

"Globalist oligarchy" ... I bet you have long hair, smoke pot, and frequently refer to "the industrial military complex". I hope you do not live in America, because you certainly do not belong here.
Why would you think that about me?

View attachment 850764 I've posted this several times today. It's very true. This is what MAGA is. We are patriots.
No, it's a self serving lie.
If you are not Trump supporters why do all of you support Trump?

Your meme has no meaning.
Do you support hate for the sake of hate?
How about that pesky 14th amendment? You know the one that says Trump can't run for office?
Do you support murdering children in school?

Your failure to describe with any clarity what MAGA means shows you really don't understand what you claim to believe which is the sure sign of a cultist.

How about that pesky 14th amendment? You know the one that says Trump can't run for office?

Your failure to describe with any clarity what MAGA means shows you really don't understand what you claim to believe which is the sure sign of a cultist.
Blah blah blah Trump Trump Trump, You're insane.

Make America great again. A great ideal. You democrat cultists would murder a classroom of school children or a country music festival full of people for your cause. You are evil

It is enough for me to say that I recognize how evil and deceitful Democrats are. They do have a cult appeal for the ignorant and I tried to reason with that faction.
No that’s not enough, that’s evasive and dodging my direct question.

Hateful left wingers would say the same thing about other groups on the right to justify their hate. Your excuse is BS and you’re being a hypocrite

Keep lying traitor, it's to be expected. Go ahead, start a war, scum. Factually though, our actions are in response to you filth. Now as always, lie and deny.
More empty nonsense from MikeTX… do you ever have anything of substance to say? Are you capable of making an on topic smart argument?

Make America great again. A great ideal. You democrat cultists would murder a classroom of school children or a country music festival full of people for your cause. You are evil
Actually...It was yours that did killed those kids, shot up those churches, and killed your fellow Trumpinista.

But

"Make America great again"
What does it mean?
Bring back Jim Crow?
How about $1.25 /hour jobs?
Send those N-words back to their own schools where they belong?
No more women voting?
Slavery?

What precisely do you want to make "great" again?

Oh, the old shit won't work with me, scum. I don't post anything to you vermin because all you will do is lie. Proven time and again, that or start your what about crybaby crap. Always, never anything else, proven daily here and elsewhere. Now, ready, set, LIE!
You post a ton to me and others. All childish name calling that means absolutely nothing. If you really wanted to make me look stupid or prove me wrong then you would do so with intellect and substantive arguments. If I lie then you can show why I lying and win the argument. But you can’t do that. You’re not smart enough and you’re too cowardly to even try

You post a ton to me and others. All childish name calling that means absolutely nothing. If you really wanted to make me look stupid or prove me wrong then you would do so with intellect and substantive arguments. If I lie then you can show why I lying and win the argument. But you can’t do that. You’re not smart enough and you’re too cowardly to even try
I've told you filth before, YOU.DON'T.ACCEPT.PROOF. Anything against your sick, twisted, lie filled outlook is rejected. Now, you just keep the lies coming, perhaps one day someone will believe you.

Actually...It was yours that did killed those kids, shot up those churches, and killed your fellow Trumpinista.

But

"Make America great again"
What does it mean?
Bring back Jim Crow?
How about $1.25 /hour jobs?
Send those N-words back to their own schools where they belong?
No more women voting?
Slavery?

What precisely do you want to make "great" again?
Always pretending you don't know what anything means. Lol. Fail.

No that’s not enough, that’s evasive and dodging my direct question.

Hateful left wingers would say the same thing about other groups on the right to justify their hate. Your excuse is BS and you’re being a hypocrite
I will do anything within the law. Does that answer your question? It is incumbent upon all of us to fight deceit, evil, oppressive government. Our constitution gives us that ability and right and our constitution was inspired by God. What about you?

I've told you filth before, YOU.DON'T.ACCEPT.PROOF. Anything against your sick, twisted, lie filled outlook is rejected. Now, you just keep the lies coming, perhaps one day someone will believe you.
Why do you let others influence so much? Have some self respect and take pride in the arguments you make. Your little trolling name calling games just make you sound like a fool. Just because somebody might not accept your argument doesn’t meant you should not make one. It doesn’t mean you should t back up the things you say. That’s a weak excuse.

The reality is obvious. You are too scared to try and make an argument because you don’t possess the intellect to engage or back up your statements. The fear and insecurity in people like you is undeniable.

Why do you let others influence so much? Have some self respect and take pride in the arguments you make. Your little trolling name calling games just make you sound like a fool. Just because somebody might not accept your argument doesn’t meant you should not make one. It doesn’t mean you should t back up the things you say. That’s a weak excuse.

The reality is obvious. You are too scared to try and make an argument because you don’t possess the intellect to engage or back up your statements. The fear and insecurity in people like you is undeniable.
Why do you keep on replying with rambling meaningless lies? You must be incredible stupid.

Why do you keep on replying with rambling meaningless lies? You must be incredible stupid.
I must be incredible stupid?! Haha nice one.

I know I’m making good arguments and you prove it by your inability to actually address the things I say. Taking the lazy route and just calling me a liar only highlights my point.

Forum List

Back