Bigots Are Teaching Our Kids To Hate

Those who defend it are going to say we can't prove anything. Students have been witnessing it and recording it on their cells for years.

When a professor is caught doing it...they need to be fired.....they are violating their jobs and unless they work at a private school they should be kicked out....

That's not what you would say if she was pushing a god-based agenda.
LOL

If a teacher teaching communications said believe in god or fail my class she'd be a fired ass...............

That's not her job. It's her job to teach a class and grade the outcome in an unbiased fashion irregardless if she agrees with the student's ideology or not.

I've read her words and whether she likes it our not writing these articles are her right, I don't deny that, but if the students read this or she pushes this rhetoric in her grading she should be a fired ass.

It's very difficult for me to believe that she doesn't push this agenda in her classes on communication. But that is unknown to me................

She's ugly BTW................BAG IT.
Funny you should say that. I once attended a pysch class, where they treated belief in a god as a mental illness.
LOL

I took Pysch class and on the 1st test I got a low grade because I thought I could get a good grade by using common sense.........wrong.........we had a place called cliff quotes.............big class...........paid for the notes there and studied them.......passed just fine.

abnormal Pysch ..............the class was a joke to me.

Those who defend it are going to say we can't prove anything. Students have been witnessing it and recording it on their cells for years.

When a professor is caught doing it...they need to be fired.....they are violating their jobs and unless they work at a private school they should be kicked out....

LOL

If a teacher teaching communications said believe in god or fail my class she'd be a fired ass...............

That's not her job. It's her job to teach a class and grade the outcome in an unbiased fashion irregardless if she agrees with the student's ideology or not.

I've read her words and whether she likes it our not writing these articles are her right, I don't deny that, but if the students read this or she pushes this rhetoric in her grading she should be a fired ass.

It's very difficult for me to believe that she doesn't push this agenda in her classes on communication. But that is unknown to me................

Funny you should say that. I once attended a pysch class, where they treated belief in a god as a mental illness.
LOL

I took Pysch class and on the 1st test I got a low grade because I thought I could get a good grade by using common sense.........wrong.........we had a place called cliff quotes.............big class...........paid for the notes there and studied them.......passed just fine.

So, you were studying democrats and other lefties.....?

LOL

LOL

I withdrew, as I didn't get it. Couldn't really justify the expense on going further into a subject getting sillier by the minute. ;)

LOL

LOL

So, you were studying democrats and other lefties.....?
lol

I hardly went to the class..............It was just a required elective. Read the book and studied the cliff quotes.

But the chit they taught................LOL

Abnormal Psychology Simply Psychology

Violation of Social Norms

Under this definition, a person's thinking or behavior is classified as abnormal if it violates the (unwritten) rules about what is expected or acceptable behavior in a particular social group. Their behavior may be incomprehensible to others or make others feel threatened or uncomfortable. Social behavior varies markedly when different cultures are compared.

For example, it is common in Southern Europe to stand much closer to strangers than in the UK. Voice pitch and volume, touching, direction of gaze and acceptable subjects for discussion have all been found to vary between cultures.

With this definition, it is necessary to consider: (i) The degree to which a norm is violated, the importance of that norm and the value attached by the social group to different sorts of violation. (ii) E.g. is the violation rude, eccentric, abnormal or criminal?

LOL

I fear this new brand of education. This so called liberal education. Just lairs pretending to be liberal, that's all. Schools should teach things about reading, writing and 'rithmatic. But instead, kids want to lecture me on racism or gay rights because that's what their "teacher" tells them to do, something tells me there is more polemic that right out about modern education.

"Bigots Are Teaching Our Kids To Hate"

And unfortunately bigots and racists find refuge in the ranks of the GOP, where most identify as conservative and feel comfortable among conservatives.

Of course this doesn't mean that all racists and bigots are republican and conservative, or that conservative dogma endorses racism and bigotry, but it is nonetheless incumbent upon conservatives to examine their dogma to discover why racists and bigots find it attractive and address the problem.

Sadly there are bigots and racists seeking to impart their ignorance and hate to children, by propagating lies hostile to gay Americans, African-Americans, and immigrants.

We can countervail this bigotry and hatred by teaching children that gay Americans, African-Americans, and immigrants are no different than anyone else, wish the same things for themselves and their families, and are deserving the same respect we afford everyone else.

Nice rant.

"Bigots Are Teaching Our Kids To Hate"

And unfortunately bigots and racists find refuge in the ranks of the GOP, where most identify as conservative and feel comfortable among conservatives.

Of course this doesn't mean that all racists and bigots are republican and conservative, or that conservative dogma endorses racism and bigotry, but it is nonetheless incumbent upon conservatives to examine their dogma to discover why racists and bigots find it attractive and address the problem.

Sadly there are bigots and racists seeking to impart their ignorance and hate to children, by propagating lies hostile to gay Americans, African-Americans, and immigrants.

We can countervail this bigotry and hatred by teaching children that gay Americans, African-Americans, and immigrants are no different than anyone else, wish the same things for themselves and their families, and are deserving the same respect we afford everyone else.

You love enablers. We get it already

She's free to express her opinion. That's what we have a First Amendment for. Now, if she's teaching that kind of stuff to her students that's a different story and maybe she should lose her job, but I didn't see anywhere in there that was the case. Additionally, if the university feels that her actions are hurting their reputation and possibly affect student enrollment they could also justify terminating her employment as she is a representative of them as well.

"They" don't want a First Amendment unless it favors "them".

The "enablers wanted" sign on Howeys front door. How sweet

Look at you retards!

These are adults she is lecturing. She's not out of line. Not even a little bit.
That's not what you would say if she was preaching hating the party of Obama

Of course I would. It's college.....
I don't believe you.

That's cool. Want to hear about how my daughters favorite HS teacher was a full on Tea Party "Partriot" who despises Obama? He gave her one of O'Reilly's books as a graduation gift.

I thanked him profusely. Idiot.

Look at you retards!

These are adults she is lecturing. She's not out of line. Not even a little bit.

I don't believe you.

That's cool. Want to hear about how my daughters favorite HS teacher was a full on Tea Party "Partriot" who despises Obama? He gave her one of O'Reilly's books as a graduation gift.

Its a shame she can't read it.

Look at you retards!

I don't believe you.

Its a shame she can't read it.

What's your point?

Look at you retards!

I don't believe you.

Funny thing, I don't believe this either. :dunno:

Look at you retards!

Good point

You thought so? When did you lower your bar?

From the gutter to you is not up.

Weeeeee! I gots Pop's dander up! It's gonna be a Merry Christmas after all!

Forum List

Back