BIKERS FOR TRUMP Will Be At The Inauguration: Liberal Troublemakers Beware

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
90.jpeg

Of course, the Park Service says it's given out all the permits to anti-Trump groups which count 100k to 200k people. She doesn't have any for the bikers. You think that will stop them? Not hardly.

Approximately two million bikers are planning to arrive in Washington, D.C. by January 20, 2017. The patriotic bikers are volunteering to attend President-Elect Donald Trump’s inauguration to enhance safety during the event.

Full story @ BIKERS FOR TRUMP Will Be At The Inauguration: Liberal Troublemakers Beware

90.jpeg

Of course, the Park Service says it's given out all the permits to anti-Trump groups which count 100k to 200k people. She doesn't have any for the bikers. You think that will stop them? Not hardly.

Approximately two million bikers are planning to arrive in Washington, D.C. by January 20, 2017. The patriotic bikers are volunteering to attend President-Elect Donald Trump’s inauguration to enhance safety during the event.

Full story @ BIKERS FOR TRUMP Will Be At The Inauguration: Liberal Troublemakers Beware
I'm a Biker you shit stain longknife

90.jpeg

I'm a Biker you shit stain longknife

Vespa's don't count.

vespa-settantesimo-primavera-2.jpg

I would stomp a mudhole in shortbusknife so fast it would make your head spin

Are fat old biker gang wannabees supposed to scare anyone?

Now, I imagine your average Trump-cultist thinks of them as scary. Liberals, being made of sterner stuff, can only pity such wimps.

90.jpeg

WWhy would any liberal in their right mind, want to waste so much as a second going anywhere near a Trump event, to be around a bunch of smelly, retarded, disgusting rednecks with lice worms under their nails? Especially when the ESPN is showing reruns of a Arnold Palmer Master's win on the same day, with a paint drying special to follow? Like get over yourselves bikers, Fresh air and reruns Trump trump any damn day of the week!!

Now, I imagine your average Trump-cultist thinks of them as scary. Liberals, being made of sterner stuff, can only pity such wimps.
Your kind can come out in drag, represents your screwed up party to a tee.

There Trump rednecks are soooo determined to start shit over Trump. As if anyone is interested in a Klan rally on Washington in the winter?

Your kind can come out in drag, represents your screwed up party to a tee.
Hmmm, Giuliani is a member of what party when he and Trump had a tranny date...

Is that supposed to scare me?
Libtards are scared little pussies to begin with.
Prove it..
Liberals love drawing lines with their red crayons.
Ah yes, the best a man can do is when he is a child..
I know Obama proved that when he threatened Syria with one, and they shoved it up his ass. And Obama liked it, because he is a pussy queer.

Forum List

Back