Bill Ayers vs Timothy McVeigh: Whats the difference????

The right wing noise machine in Clintons time was talking all sorts of crazy assed shit.

The tyrannical Clinton actually did kill loads of American citizens. It was more than just crazy talk that caused McVeigh to snap.

Following the conclusion of the trial of Randy Weaver and Kevin Harris in 1993, the Department of Justice (DOJ) created a "Ruby Ridge Task Force" to investigate allegations made by Weaver's defense attorney Gerry Spence. On June 10, 1994, the Task Force delivered its 542-page report to the DOJ Office of Professional Responsibility. The Report stated: With regard to the shots fired on August 22, concluded that the shots did not satisfy the standard of "objective reasonableness" the Constitution requires for the legal use of deadly force.

The surviving members of the Weaver family received $3.1M in 1995 to settle their civil suit brought against the U.S. government for wrongful deaths of Sammy and Vicki Weaver. In the out-of-court settlement, the government did not admit any wrong-doing. Harris received $380,000 from the government.

Bussh 41 was president when ruby ridge happened

Who was president when Ruby ridge happened?

Who was president when Pearl harbor happened?

Who was president when the seige in Waco happened?

Who was the president when USS Cole Bombing happened?

What the fuck does any of this have to do with anything?
who sold arms to terrorists, and then lied to the faces of America...and who---who pulled a cut-n-run from Lebanon after causing the highest death toll of US Marines in a single day? Ronald Reagan. :eusa_whistle:

Who was president when Ruby ridge happened?

who sold arms to terrorists, and then lied to the faces of America...and who---who pulled a cut-n-run from Lebanon after causing the highest death toll of US Marines in a single day? Ronald Reagan. :eusa_whistle:

And who was it that siad "you caufht bin Laden? Nah. We dont want him, you can let him go"

And anyway, who the hell cares about this stuff

I gotta say this:

You folks are doing exactly what both parties want you to do for them. Blastr the other party. GOP supporters see no fault in any of the GOP. DEM suppoorters see no wrong in anything the DEMS do.

Both parties are playing you guys like the tools they see you as.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Both parties are all about the party and not about the people. They only use the people for their own agendae. When are you all going to wake up and realize it?

WOW, you truly can't help showing how utterly stupid you can be, can you?

What exactly does the above link have to do with
The right wing noise machine in Clintons time was talking all sorts of crazy assed shit.

I'll give you a little help here, your above link was in what, 2009, 2010?

Clinton and the OKC bombing was in 1995.

Nice try though, I'm sure you're really not this stupid, it must be hard though to try so hard to look like it.

Rick

LMAO. I told you not to hold your breath.

I answered and you ignored

That is why you state it that way.

So that people think it was his presidential campaign.

The only reason Obama knows Ayers AT ALL is Ayers helps the poor of chi town big time.

They are NOT friends or confidants like the right wing noise machines always claims.

Oh yes. Yes they were. :cool:

20081018obama_ayers_review.jpg

Nice try though, I'm sure you're really not this stupid, it must be hard though to try so hard to look like it.

Rick

I take it back, you really are this stupid. You didn't answer jack shit.

Rick

Rick

you should be used to it :cuckoo:

I gotta say this:

You folks are doing exactly what both parties want you to do for them. Blastr the other party. GOP supporters see no fault in any of the GOP. DEM suppoorters see no wrong in anything the DEMS do.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Both parties are all about the party and not about the people. They only use the people for their own agendae. When are you all going to wake up and realize it?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Both sides are shit.

I gotta say this:

That is why I am with the TEA Party & voted for Ross Perot.

Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi who worked for Republican & Democrat admins was never sent to prison even though the government was found to be at fault for shots he fired. He was involved in controversial deployments during the 1992 Ruby Ridge standoff and 1993 Waco Siege. In 1997 Horiuchi was charged with manslaughter for the death of Vicki Weaver at Ruby Ridge; the case was dismissed.

Charlie Rangel is still a congressman.
Enough said on the topic of who the parties are REALLY for.

And who was it that siad "you caufht bin Laden? Nah. We dont want him, you can let him go"

And anyway, who the hell cares about this stuff

this stuff is a reply to conservatives who live in a fantasy world where liberals are weak on defense and conservatives are tough on defense. when it comes to actions...

many a liberal war hero

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bush 41 was president when RR happened

THE GUN NETWORK - McVeigh's World -- A special report. - Bomb Suspect Felt at Home Riding the Gun-Show Circuit - Biography; Special Report - NYTimes.com

"It's not a conspiracy so much as a network," the investigator said. "These people are in touch. There's now a national computer network. There are lists of trusted members, safe houses, places where a fugitive would have a sympathetic ear. We know this from previous cases.

"The gun-show circuit is part of this network," he added, echoing an observation made by several other law-enforcement officials. "When they want a message delivered across the country, they could relay it along, all by word of mouth so there's no trace. We can't even work the gun shows anymore, because these people are so suspicious."

here you go

I gotta say this:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Both sides are shit.

you have lots of nerve applauding what you disdain

Rick

Question: What is the theory of limits?
Answer: Coca Cola

That is a question that was answered but not answered.

Sort of what you do Truthmatters.

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bush 41 was president when RR happened

THE GUN NETWORK - McVeigh's World -- A special report. - Bomb Suspect Felt at Home Riding the Gun-Show Circuit - Biography; Special Report - NYTimes.com

"It's not a conspiracy so much as a network," the investigator said. "These people are in touch. There's now a national computer network. There are lists of trusted members, safe houses, places where a fugitive would have a sympathetic ear. We know this from previous cases.

"The gun-show circuit is part of this network," he added, echoing an observation made by several other law-enforcement officials. "When they want a message delivered across the country, they could relay it along, all by word of mouth so there's no trace. We can't even work the gun shows anymore, because these people are so suspicious."

here you go

The man had a love for arms. But no indication that he had a love for the right wing; or that the right wing thinks as he did.

You are misguided. Horribly misguided. Dangerously misguided.

Forum List

Back