Bill Barr defends FBI...slams trump excuses for taking classified records

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

He makes good points. The former enabler says the DOJ had run out of patience trying to get documents back from trump.

What gets me is the number of empty folders. What happened to the contents? Are we going to be treated to the story that Trump wanted to repurpose them for his home office? He’s got a lot of explaining to do. What’s the line on whether he can keep his story straight?

Wow. I never saw so many democrats who loved quoting republicans after telling us for years how you can't believe a word they say! :21:
They think propping up questionable spineless republicans ( that were too chickenshit to go after hate groups like ANTIFA and BLM). Are now going to sway people to their side. Yeah…good luck with that.

What gets me is the number of empty folders. What happened to the contents? Are we going to be treated to the story that Trump wanted to repurpose them for his home office? He’s got a lot of explaining to do. What’s the line on whether he can keep his story straight?
Empty folders, newspapers, magazines, photographs. It sounds like a box of miscellaneous stuff. It must all have been cover to get the undies.

He makes good points. The former enabler says the DOJ had run out of patience trying to get documents back from trump.
While I agree with most of what Barr said, it is interesting to see the former enabler taking the interview for book publicity and speaking as he did, instead of as he used to. I think he is trying to get some of the crud off his image in history.

We had a saying for that when my brother and I were preschoolers, but everybody knew that it meant the good guys were hard to get and pin down.
It was: "Calloway went that-a-way!"

Funny how all the enablers in the orange buffoon's orbit have to suddenly start being honest when the heat is on. Barr's in hot water about his lying for Trump.

That's like Rudy admitting to a judge that the rigged election bullshit WASN'T ABOUT FRAUD when he was ACTUALLY IN THE COURTROOM and not on Fox.

And yet, the rubes just keep believing what they're told to believe.

They think propping up questionable spineless republicans ( that were too chickenshit to go after hate groups like ANTIFA and BLM). Are now going to sway people to their side. Yeah…good luck with that.
Seems to be working...MAGA is as big a disease as trumpism...maybe the same.

Funny how all the enablers in the orange buffoon's orbit have to suddenly start being honest when the heat is on. Barr's in hot water about his lying for Trump.

That's like Rudy admitting to a judge that the rigged election bullshit WASN'T ABOUT FRAUD when he was ACTUALLY IN THE COURTROOM and not on Fox.

And yet, the rubes just keep believing what they're told to believe.
"We have lots of theories....just no evidence."

Bill Barr was the Swamp asshole that didn't do jackshit about the filthy Democrats stealing the 2020 election or prosecuting the Democrats that tried to overthrow Trump with that despicable Russia bullshit so what do you expect the turd to say?

Seems to be working...MAGA is as big a disease as trumpism...maybe the same.
No it’s not. If anything when these idiot republicans side with Dems they lose their credibility completely.

Bill Barr was the Swamp asshole that didn't do jackshit about the filthy Democrats stealing the 2020 election or prosecuting the Democrats that tried to overthrow Trump with that despicable Russia bullshit so what do you expect the turd to say?
100% correct. And one of the worst hires Trump had made in my opinion . He talked a good game but was clearly in the Democrats back pockets.
No doubt the fbi spied on him and his whole family till they found some dirt . Then they control him , seems to be the common denominator in my opinion.

Trump must learn he can't ignore everyone.
He should have been given one chance to comply...then indict. He is a PRIVATE CITIZEN. You or I would be in jail. Who knows who has handled or copied those classifed documents.

100% correct. And one of the worst hires Trump had made in my opinion . He talked a good game but was clearly in the Democrats back pockets.
No doubt the fbi spied on him and his whole family till they found some dirt . Then they control him , seems to be the common denominator in my opinion.
BS....he mislead everyone with his enabling view on the Russian collusion report. trump should have been charged with obstruction. He has been breaking laws for years and lying his way out of it.

Forum List

Back