Bill Barr defends FBI...slams trump excuses for taking classified records

BS....he mislead everyone with his enabling view on the Russian collusion report. trump should have been charged with obstruction. He has been breaking laws for years and lying his way out of it.
B. S. He should have put Clinton in GITMO. He let her slide . They got the goods on him . Just like Roberts...

1662164763443.png

100% correct. And one of the worst hires Trump had made in my opinion . He talked a good game but was clearly in the Democrats back pockets.
No doubt the fbi spied on him and his whole family till they found some dirt . Then they control him , seems to be the common denominator in my opinion.
He mislead on the Russia report. There were multiple examples of obstruction of Justice. He lied in order to keep the mindless buffoon in power.

NOBODY wants an incompetent man who steals classified documents....hides them
....and then lies and tells his lawyers to lie.
trump needs to be in jail.

‘Co-anchor John Roberts noted that Trump and his allies have claimed the ex-president had a “standing order” to declassify any documents he removed from the White House when he left office.

“Is there any legitimate reason for those materials to be in the former president’s possession?” Roberts asked.

“No. I can’t think of a legitimate reason why they should have been—could be taken out of the government, away from the government if they are classified,” Barr replied. “I frankly am skeptical of the claim that he declassified everything.”

The former AG continued: “You know, because frankly, I think it’s highly improbable, and second, if in fact he sort of stood over scores of boxes, not really knowing what was in them, and said, ‘I hereby declassify everything in here,’ that would be such an abuse and that shows such recklessness it’s almost worse than taking the documents.”’ ibid

This coming from Barr, the great advocate of ‘unlimited’ presidential power and authority.

Bill Barr is a former bookie turned 'libertarian party' shill, i.e. a Koch brothers stooge.

‘Co-anchor John Roberts noted that Trump and his allies have claimed the ex-president had a “standing order” to declassify any documents he removed from the White House when he left office.

“Is there any legitimate reason for those materials to be in the former president’s possession?” Roberts asked.

“No. I can’t think of a legitimate reason why they should have been—could be taken out of the government, away from the government if they are classified,” Barr replied. “I frankly am skeptical of the claim that he declassified everything.”

The former AG continued: “You know, because frankly, I think it’s highly improbable, and second, if in fact he sort of stood over scores of boxes, not really knowing what was in them, and said, ‘I hereby declassify everything in here,’ that would be such an abuse and that shows such recklessness it’s almost worse than taking the documents.”’ ibid

This coming from Barr, the great advocate of ‘unlimited’ presidential power and authority.
Trump is lying in an effort to save his fat ass. Everyone with a brain knows that.

Forum List

Back