Bill Barr defends FBI...slams trump excuses for taking classified records

And yet you loved Barr until he didnā€™t do as Trump wanted, so imagine that!

Did I love Barr? Did you see my big poster of him on my bedroom wall with a big pink heart on it? Are you looking in my window again? :th_waiting:

No, cupcake, I was only HOPEFUL of Barr, that after failures and letdowns by his predecessor that at least maybe this time he'd get his job done, but apparently finding competent, honest, America First people in Washington is harder than locating a cop at a George Floyd protest.

Barr was trump's enabler.
True.

Barr is a long-time defender of the Imperial Presidency ā€“ that presidents are above the law, that whatever a president says is the law, and that presidents have unlimited power.

ā€˜The conception of presidential power embraced in the Barr Memo goes well beyond the ordinary unitary executive claims. I have taken to calling it the imperial executive, in part because no Attorney General has ever come so close to accepting Louis XIVā€™s motto, ā€œLā€™etat cā€™est moi.ā€ This theory revives the view of executive power that launched a thousand signing statements, generated the torture memo, and justified warrantless domestic surveillance in spite of the legal prohibitions in the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. It is impossible to conceive of all the damage this theory will do in the hands of the Trump Administrationā€¦ā€™

What are you lefties whining about? He let your pet domestic terrorist groups BLM and ANTIFA run through the streets burning,stealing and murdering without opposition.

True.

Barr is a long-time defender of the Imperial Presidency ā€“ that presidents are above the law, that whatever a president says is the law, and that presidents have unlimited power.

ā€˜The conception of presidential power embraced in the Barr Memo goes well beyond the ordinary unitary executive claims. I have taken to calling it the imperial executive, in part because no Attorney General has ever come so close to accepting Louis XIVā€™s motto, ā€œLā€™etat cā€™est moi.ā€ This theory revives the view of executive power that launched a thousand signing statements, generated the torture memo, and justified warrantless domestic surveillance in spite of the legal prohibitions in the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. It is impossible to conceive of all the damage this theory will do in the hands of the Trump Administrationā€¦ā€™

For Barr to speak ill of trump is an extraordinary event. It magnifies the criminality of the Liar in Chief

Trump wanted someone to save him from obstruction of Justice in the Russia report. He got someone who lied for him.

Didn't need anybody to do that, he didn't obstruct justice. He just disputed another Democratic Party scam, is all.

What are you lefties whining about? He let your pet domestic terrorist groups BLM and ANTIFA run through the streets burning,stealing and murdering without opposition.

Didn't prosecute any violent black racists on Federal hate crime statutes either, not a single one. He was pretty much an enabler of the rioters and DNC thuggery.

True.

Demented Clayton weighs in.

Didn't prosecute any violent black racists on Federal hate crime statutes either, not a single one. He was pretty much an enabler of the rioters and DNC thuggery.
100 %ā€¦ barely paid them lip service. He is/was worthless. Like most republicans.

lol thanks for confirming my post; saves people from having to look up all your previous advocacy of terrorist thuggery.

Knowing the history of cause isn't advocacy. The Saudis supported Osama bin Laden's fight against the Soviets in our proxy war with the USSR in Afghanistan and regret it. They just don't lie about it.

Bill Barr has been a straight shooter from the moment he was appointed by Trump. But Leftists are so blinded by TDS they can't see it.

These recent remarks are no surprise.

Forum List

Back