Bill Barr threatens to jump off bridge if Trump wins 2024

Most of the people who are against Trump are just nervous he will prevent them from fleecing our government. These robber barons consider their scam money a legitimate part of their salary and they'll fight hard to keep it.

Everything domestic and abroad was better before Biden took office... you can deny it but its a fact by every measure....
Actually it is NOT by every measure, it is a mixed bag:
Bidens-Numbers-January-2023-652x1536.png

Don't give me that fake meme... you are lying by omission... you and this graph are omitting the covid comeback and how a monkey could have done what this graph lays out... We should have been completely back to pre covid numbers 2 years ago... but Biden has resided over the second slowest comeback in US history since the Obama recession repair which never got done until Trump took office....
People are struggling and you post a dishonest graph that doesn't come close to the real story of financial pain that is plaguing people across the country.... Another thing you omit is that Red States are responsible for all of these positive numbers... Biden should kiss the boots of red state governors....

Wrong.
It is not that they are good or bad, but that they have been so thoroughly threatened, that they are forced to distance themselves for their political future.
It is the amount of extortion being used against Trump, like impeachments, indictments, etc.
Clearly everything Jack Smith has said is a lie.
^ This.

AS we speak 9 unions across the nation are on strike... hundreds of thousands of people are losing or near to losing their jobs.... tech companies are laying people off Yellow transport the big rig shipping company just folded and 90 thousand drivers lost their jobs not to mention the office and warehouse workers... nothing is good about the economy....

AS we speak 9 unions across the nation are on strike... hundreds of thousands of people are losing or near to losing their jobs.... tech companies are laying people off Yellow transport the big rig shipping company just folded and 90 thousand drivers lost their jobs not to mention the office and warehouse workers... nothing is good about the economy....
Ain't it amazing what nearly doubling the minimum wage will snowball into? But don't tell the Bidenistas that. They are reveling in the fact that the vegetable is sending our strategic petroleum and weapons reserves to Ukraine to pay back debts that he owes and launder more money that is going into his own pockets.

You didn’t have to sell me on President Trump…

He says he’ll jump off a bridge when it comes time to vote between Biden and Trump

…will he?

View attachment 809471
No real loss if he does.

Freaking loons, I'll move if Trump wins, jump off a bridge, etc.... nobody cares

Don't give me that fake meme... you are lying by omission... you and this graph are omitting the covid comeback and how a monkey could have done what this graph lays out... We should have been completely back to pre covid numbers 2 years ago... but Biden has resided over the second slowest comeback in US history since the Obama recession repair which never got done until Trump took office....
So when you wrote
Everything domestic and abroad was better before Biden took office... you can deny it but its a fact by every measure....
you meant only with some additional qualifiers and not really by EVERY measure. Got it. Were you lying by omission?

People are struggling and you post a dishonest graph that doesn't come close to the real story of financial pain that is plaguing people across the country....
I look forward to you posting an honest graph that does offer the real story of financial pain that is plaguing people across the country and not just some cherry-picked examples.

Another thing you omit is that Red States are responsible for all of these positive numbers... Biden should kiss the boots of red state governors....
All? Got some evidence of this or was it just pulled from where the sun don't shine? I find that Biden’s winning base in 509 counties encompasses fully 71% of America’s economic activity, while Trump’s losing base of 2,547 counties represents just 29% of the economy.

For this to have any value you'll have to show that any of it is unusual, e.g., how many unions were on strike while Trump was President?

Why is it that all of those "the best people" that Trump hired all turned out to be so bad, according to Trump himself?

It's as if Trump is the worst judge of character in the history of humanity.

Needless to say, the Trump cult will have an excuse for that.
tell us!!!

A booming economy?

Fascinating, how the Trump cultists are upset about that. They just hate it when good things happen in the USA. They're loyal to TheParty, and not to the USA.
hahahahaahahahahaha the restaurants around chicago are losing business because they can't afford the higher minimum rates, they are hiring less staff and burdening customers with long wait times for service.

Then the portions shrunk by 1/3 and flavor changed as well.

booming only in a demfk head. Their brain aneurisms are truly prolific.

You didn’t have to sell me on President Trump…

He says he’ll jump off a bridge when it comes time to vote between Biden and Trump

…will he?

View attachment 809471
Wow that would be a big splash.

For this to have any value you'll have to show that any of it is unusual, e.g., how many unions were on strike while Trump was President?
You need to catch up to the feelings of the majority of your fellow countrymen... go to you.gov and you will see that Joe Biden today has the lowest economic job approval in US history at 39%....

You need to catch up to the feelings of the majority of your fellow countrymen... go to you.gov and you will see that Joe Biden today has the lowest economic job approval in US history at 39%....
Well a majority of my fellow countrymen voted for Biden over Trump last time and I'm willing to wager Biden will win the probable rematch.

Why is it that all of those "the best people" that Trump hired all turned out to be so bad, according to Trump himself?

It's as if Trump is the worst judge of character in the history of humanity.

Needless to say, the Trump cult will have an excuse for that.
Nobody's perfect.

Forum List

Back