Bill Barr threatens to jump off bridge if Trump wins 2024

Bill Barr's bridge.

gF1p5h4.png

You didn’t have to sell me on President Trump…

He says he’ll jump off a bridge when it comes time to vote between Biden and Trump

…will he?

View attachment 809471
He’d rather jump off a bridge then vote for xiden…I get it

Debatable but I don't recall you being a fan of Biden or Obama, that right? If so, what you're saying is that the bar is low and he managed to step over it. Real impressive.
The economic situation in everyday Americans lives will get worse... it already has with food prices and gasoline to get to work...
This will be happening as people are voting... there is no way but election fraud where I see Biden winning a second term...

Mine hasn't and the data says it hasn't for most Americans either.
Sorry... but as good as you are doing you are still not doing as well as you would if for example gas was back down to what it was in 2018... same with food travel and dining... it has effected you but you just haven't thought about it enough... I am fine I made all the right calls economically but I am wise enough to know how much better I should be doing in my retirement... Maybe its due to the fact that I am the owner of an 8 unit apartment building... all of my tenants are hard working people... young families... they struggle... I see it up close... you maybe don't...

Sorry... but as good as you are doing you are still not doing as well as you would if for example gas was back down to what it was in 2018... same with food travel and dining... it has effected you but you just haven't thought about it enough... I am fine I made all the right calls economically but I am wise enough to know how much better I should be doing in my retirement... Maybe its due to the fact that I am the owner of an 8 unit apartment building... all of my tenants are hard working people... young families... they struggle... I see it up close... you maybe don't...
I struggled when I had a young family, at least compared to how I'm doing now.

He says he’ll jump off a bridge when it comes time to vote between Biden and Trump

…will he?

View attachment 809471
Let him jump.

…will he?

View attachment 809471

Are there no independent candidates palatable enough for him to vote for?

Barr was obviously making a play on words. "I'll cross that bridge when I get to it" became "I'll jump off that bridge when I get to it."

He was the worst judge of character in history. But of course then Biden came along and proved him to be only second worst. LOL
How many of Biden's people have been convicted of crimes, scandalized into resigning, or disbarred?

Would you like a list of Trump's people who have been?

Nice try. FAIL.

Forum List

Back