Bill Clinton, Epstein: The Truth is Out

When you have an FBI willing to turn their head on rape to protect their friends, it's logical that they would be totally capable of running a coup against an incoming President. It also becomes clear why certain Democrat politicians like Clinton, Obama and Biden are so willing to break the law to achieve their objective. Our FBI-DOJ has been enabling connected politicians to break our laws for decades. Drain the swamp. Start with Wray.

Trump is linked to Epstein as well you know?
Not like this
Actually worse. Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old while at an Epstein party. There are many questions Trump needs to answer.

As far as Clinton is concerned, I could care less if he, or absolutely anyone else for that matter, is prosecuted if he engaged in deviant and illegal behavior with Epstein and his pedo-pimp, Ghislaine. As a matter of fact, they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Last edited:
Something written some time ago. Ironis and suspicious, yes?

Not really. He kind of has a point. The laws are inconsistent from state to state. I'd go further. This whole concept of "Adulthood" starting at 18 is really a recent one. In the 19th century, it was common for 14 year olds to get married, probably shortly after they got pregnant in the wonderful days before contraception.

virginia roberts in a magazine interview years ago, said she asked jeffrey, why was bill clinton here,

SINCE HE DID NOT COME FOR THE GIRLS.....?

She could not understand why Clinton was there visiting Jeffrey, because he was never there for 'the girls'....and sex.

And his answer to her, was it was "business related".....

Jeffrey was a big donor to the Democratic party and Jeffrey shared some philanthropy/ charity interests.....

Even if Bill was only there for business and not 'the girls' as Virginia had noted, don't you think bells should have gone off in Bill's head, that some of these girls surrounding Jeffrey, may be under the age of consent? And done something like reporting it to authorities........

The same with Trump, even if Trump did not have sex with the young girls surrounding Jeffrey at his New York estate and parties and at Trump's hotel in Mara Lago..... don't you think that Trump should have noticed that some of these young girls surrounding Jeffrey all the time were under the age of consent, and done something, like reporting such to authorities???

Virginia Roberts(maiden name) worked at Mara Lago in some equipment room as a young teen, and THIS IS WHERE Jeffrey and perhaps Maxwell, lured her to come to his island and be his sex slave.....

Of all places, Trump's hotel!! :eek:

--------------------------------------------------

to me, all of this is just partisan crapola..... or real? but this epstein thing is BIGGER than that.....

much bigger than that.....

Les Wexner... the owner of Victoria's Secret..... has his hands in this.... somehow? He gifted Jeffrey's penthouse in NYC to him... Jeffrey had power of attorney on all of Wexner's business dealings.... even in charge of finding models for him, when he was younger......

If Jeffrey ran a worldwide ring, Lexner was funding it.....

Last edited:
When you have an FBI willing to turn their head on rape to protect their friends, it's logical that they would be totally capable of running a coup against an incoming President. It also becomes clear why certain Democrat politicians like Clinton, Obama and Biden are so willing to break the law to achieve their objective. Our FBI-DOJ has been enabling connected politicians to break our laws for decades. Drain the swamp. Start with Wray.
The FBI should be disbanded. They are more dangerous to Americans than any Mafia family

And when i say i dont trust the govt and how corrupt they are I get called crazy or a conspiracy theorist etc.
Dumbasses

Just-unsealed court documents from a civil lawsuit against deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, contain damning quotes about former President Bill Clinton and a revealing one about current President Donald Trump.

Four years ago, one of Epstein’s alleged sex slaves, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, sued Maxwell, accusing her of having recruited her to work as Epstein’s masseuse when she was only 15. On Thursday documents from the suit were unsealed, and quotes from the document appear to suggest the former president has some explaining to do.
View the full document below, or pull up page 22 for the Clinton-related questions:

BJ's Pull quote

Conversely, the documents unsealed Thursday reportedly contain some telling nuggets about the current president and his apparent abundance of real character.
The documents … contain denials that Trump and some other world leaders were involved in untoward behavior. In a 2016 deposition Giuffre said that Trump ‘didn’t partake in any sex with us … and never flirted with me,’” The Guardian reported.
Trump used to be friends with Epstein, up until he banned him from Mar-a-Lago after the now-deceased pedophile propositioned a teenage girl.
But according to reports, Clinton remained with Epstein until the end.

Forum List

Back