Bill Clinton, Epstein: The Truth is Out

Just-unsealed court documents from a civil lawsuit against deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epsteinā€™s madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, contain damning quotes about former President Bill Clinton and a revealing one about current President Donald Trump.

Four years ago, one of Epsteinā€™s alleged sex slaves, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, sued Maxwell, accusing her of having recruited her to work as Epsteinā€™s masseuse when she was only 15. On Thursday documents from the suit were unsealed, and quotes from the document appear to suggest the former president has some explaining to do.
View the full document below, or pull up page 22 for the Clinton-related questions:

BJ's Pull quote

Conversely, the documents unsealed Thursday reportedly contain some telling nuggets about the current president and his apparent abundance of real character.
ā€œThe documents ā€¦ contain denials that Trump and some other world leaders were involved in untoward behavior. In a 2016 deposition Giuffre said that Trump ā€˜didnā€™t partake in any sex with us ā€¦ and never flirted with me,ā€™ā€ The Guardian reported.
Trump used to be friends with Epstein, up until he banned him from Mar-a-Lago after the now-deceased pedophile propositioned a teenage girl.
But according to reports, Clinton remained with Epstein until the end.
If this is true, Clinton needs to go down.

Democrats wont say a fucking word about this., It never happened as far as they are concerned.
I am a Democrat and I say again, if this is true, Clinton needs to go down hard. Will Republicans say the same for any Republicans if the same is found to be true of them?
Of course! Republicans arent the party that defends criminals.

Just-unsealed court documents from a civil lawsuit against deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epsteinā€™s madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, contain damning quotes about former President Bill Clinton and a revealing one about current President Donald Trump.

Four years ago, one of Epsteinā€™s alleged sex slaves, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, sued Maxwell, accusing her of having recruited her to work as Epsteinā€™s masseuse when she was only 15. On Thursday documents from the suit were unsealed, and quotes from the document appear to suggest the former president has some explaining to do.
View the full document below, or pull up page 22 for the Clinton-related questions:

BJ's Pull quote

Conversely, the documents unsealed Thursday reportedly contain some telling nuggets about the current president and his apparent abundance of real character.
ā€œThe documents ā€¦ contain denials that Trump and some other world leaders were involved in untoward behavior. In a 2016 deposition Giuffre said that Trump ā€˜didnā€™t partake in any sex with us ā€¦ and never flirted with me,ā€™ā€ The Guardian reported.
Trump used to be friends with Epstein, up until he banned him from Mar-a-Lago after the now-deceased pedophile propositioned a teenage girl.
But according to reports, Clinton remained with Epstein until the end.
If this is true, Clinton needs to go down.

You know its true
You think that he can wiggle out of it again, without it being proven.
So you are all talk.

Democrats wont say a fucking word about this., It never happened as far as they are concerned.
I am a Democrat and I say again, if this is true, Clinton needs to go down hard. Will Republicans say the same for any Republicans if the same is found to be true of them?
Will Republicans say the same for any Republicans if the same is found to be true of them?

If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander.

They just did, in the impeachment trial.

They just did, in the impeachment trial.
A bunch of democrats voting against Trump is not a compelling argument.

Forum List

Back