Bill Clinton, Epstein: The Truth is Out

The documents also reveal the Mueller and then Comey FBI knew about these crimes for years and held evidence at the bureau.
The FBI was investigating but that investigation was quashed by Alexander Acosta and Alan Dershowitz with their sweet plea bargain.

The documents also reveal the Mueller and then Comey FBI knew about these crimes for years and held evidence at the bureau.
The FBI was investigating but that investigation was quashed by Alexander Acosta and Alan Dershowitz with their sweet plea bargain.

(pats head)
Step out of your bubble and read the fantastic reporting from the Miami Herald, a mainstream media “enemy of the people” newspaper I know, but they were a major reason that Epstein’s crimes were brought to light.

(pats head)
Step out of your bubble and read the fantastic reporting from the Miami Herald, a mainstream media “enemy of the people” newspaper I know, but they were a major reason that Epstein’s crimes were brought to light.

Way ahead of you on all that.
Nothing to do with the other though.

[

(pats head)

Im unconvinced you’re ahead of anything. The FBI prepared a 53 page indictment which was scuttled after Acosta got involved. The federal prosecutor calls the shots after all.

[

(pats head)

Im unconvinced you’re ahead of anything. The FBI prepared a 53 page indictment which was scuttled after Acosta got involved. The federal prosecutor calls the shots after all.

(still patting)

[

(pats head)

(still patting)
Sorry for trying to educate your ignorant butt.

Democrats are not going to stop trying to force a Trump Epstein connection. They are too used to lying to create their own reality.
We all know there is a Trump Epstein connection. There is not a Biden Epstein connection.

Yes, the connection was -
Hey Epstein, you are a creep get off my property.
Not according to Trump.
Dumb Don said he met with Maxwell NUMEROUS times and wished her well. WTF! Numerous times!!! Yet the dumb ass White Press Corp never asks him about these numerous meetings.

It’s very likely many in the MSM are involved and many others are trying to protect powerful people. We know ABC News shelved their story.

My guess is the fix is in, since they got away with murdering Jeffrey.

Democrats are not going to stop trying to force a Trump Epstein connection. They are too used to lying to create their own reality.
We all know there is a Trump Epstein connection. There is not a Biden Epstein connection.

Yes, the connection was -
Hey Epstein, you are a creep get off my property.
Not according to Trump.
Dumb Don said he met with Maxwell NUMEROUS times and wished her well. WTF! Numerous times!!! Yet the dumb ass White Press Corp never asks him about these numerous meetings.

It’s very likely many in the MSM are involved and many others are trying to protect powerful people. We know ABC News shelved their story.

My guess is the fix is in, since they got away with murdering Jeffrey.

It's Mr. President
To you.

Forum List

Back