Bill Clinton, Epstein: The Truth is Out

Just-unsealed court documents from a civil lawsuit against deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epsteinā€™s madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, contain damning quotes about former President Bill Clinton and a revealing one about current President Donald Trump.

Four years ago, one of Epsteinā€™s alleged sex slaves, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, sued Maxwell, accusing her of having recruited her to work as Epsteinā€™s masseuse when she was only 15. On Thursday documents from the suit were unsealed, and quotes from the document appear to suggest the former president has some explaining to do.
View the full document below, or pull up page 22 for the Clinton-related questions:

BJ's Pull quote

Conversely, the documents unsealed Thursday reportedly contain some telling nuggets about the current president and his apparent abundance of real character.
ā€œThe documents ā€¦ contain denials that Trump and some other world leaders were involved in untoward behavior. In a 2016 deposition Giuffre said that Trump ā€˜didnā€™t partake in any sex with us ā€¦ and never flirted with me,ā€™ā€ The Guardian reported.
Trump used to be friends with Epstein, up until he banned him from Mar-a-Lago after the now-deceased pedophile propositioned a teenage girl.
But according to reports, Clinton remained with Epstein until the end.
If this is true, Clinton needs to go down.

I hope it isn't true, America doesn't need a scandal like this, however whoever is involved with this, whether Clinton, Trump or anyone else, the death penalty should be applied.

We may not need it but's it's here and it's bigger than anyone realizes.In the United States alone 800,000 children disappear EVERY year.

Democrats are not going to stop trying to force a Trump Epstein connection. They are too used to lying to create their own reality.
We all know there is a Trump Epstein connection. There is not a Biden Epstein connection.

Yes, the connection was -
Hey Epstein, you are a creep get off my property.
Not according to Trump.
Dumb Don said he met with Maxwell NUMEROUS times and wished her well. WTF! Numerous times!!! Yet the dumb ass White Press Corp never asks him about these numerous meetings.

Itā€™s very likely many in the MSM are involved and many others are trying to protect powerful people. We know ABC News shelved their story.

My guess is the fix is in, since they got away with murdering Jeffrey.

It's Mr. President
To you.
You mean Dumb Don isnā€™t to your liking?

Democrats are not going to stop trying to force a Trump Epstein connection. They are too used to lying to create their own reality.
We all know there is a Trump Epstein connection. There is not a Biden Epstein connection.

Not according to Trump.
Dumb Don said he met with Maxwell NUMEROUS times and wished her well. WTF! Numerous times!!! Yet the dumb ass White Press Corp never asks him about these numerous meetings.

Itā€™s very likely many in the MSM are involved and many others are trying to protect powerful people. We know ABC News shelved their story.

It's Mr. President
To you.

You are correct.

Just-unsealed court documents from a civil lawsuit against deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epsteinā€™s madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, contain damning quotes about former President Bill Clinton and a revealing one about current President Donald Trump.

Four years ago, one of Epsteinā€™s alleged sex slaves, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, sued Maxwell, accusing her of having recruited her to work as Epsteinā€™s masseuse when she was only 15. On Thursday documents from the suit were unsealed, and quotes from the document appear to suggest the former president has some explaining to do.
View the full document below, or pull up page 22 for the Clinton-related questions:

BJ's Pull quote

Conversely, the documents unsealed Thursday reportedly contain some telling nuggets about the current president and his apparent abundance of real character.
ā€œThe documents ā€¦ contain denials that Trump and some other world leaders were involved in untoward behavior. In a 2016 deposition Giuffre said that Trump ā€˜didnā€™t partake in any sex with us ā€¦ and never flirted with me,ā€™ā€ The Guardian reported.
Trump used to be friends with Epstein, up until he banned him from Mar-a-Lago after the now-deceased pedophile propositioned a teenage girl.

I hope it isn't true, America doesn't need a scandal like this, however whoever is involved with this, whether Clinton, Trump or anyone else, the death penalty should be applied.

We may not need it but's it's here and it's bigger than anyone realizes.In the United States alone 800,000 children disappear EVERY year.

I have known about this for years. My reference was to the Epstein case. Here is some good facts on the subject.

Not according to Trump.

It's Mr. President
To you.

You are correct.
I like it.

Do you believe in freedom of speech?

BJ's Pull quote

I have known about this for years. My reference was to the Epstein case. Here is some good facts on the subject.
Is the 800,000 figure accurate? It doesnā€™t ring true to me.

BJ's Pull quote

He has many times

BJ's Pull quote

It is around 29000 with 91% being runaways and of that an estimated 1 in 6 are used in child trafficking.

BJ's Pull quote

It is around 29000 with 91% being runaways and of that an estimated 1 in 6 are used in child trafficking.

Nope.

Each year, 800,000 children are reported missing in America, including some who are lost, injured, have run away from home or are abducted, according to the center, the nation's leading clearinghouse of information about missing children.Apr 26, 2012

Missing children in U.S. nearly always make it home alive ...

Not according to Trump.

It's Mr. President
To you.

You are correct.
I like it.

Do you believe in freedom of speech?

Si'

You?

BJ's Pull quote

With her?

Giuffre said that Trump ā€˜didnā€™t partake in any sex with us ā€¦ and never flirted with me,ā€™ā€

Not according to Trump.

It's Mr. President
To you.

Nope, its tramp.

Trump is linked to Epstein as well you know?

He has met Mr. Epstein, he hasn't orgied with him. That would be the other President...

How do you know??

Do you think the left would sit on that information for a second? The media would be screaming it from the roof tops. Even without any proof I am surprised we haven't heard these headlines:

Sources say Trump may have been spotted on Epstein island.
Trump possibly seen on island.
Trump may have been on Island.
Trump reported to have been on Island.
Trump was on Island.
Trump was a regular on Island.
Trump.

When you have an FBI willing to turn their head on rape to protect their friends, it's logical that they would be totally capable of running a coup against an incoming President. It also becomes clear why certain Democrat politicians like Clinton, Obama and Biden are so willing to break the law to achieve their objective. Our FBI-DOJ has been enabling connected politicians to break our laws for decades. Drain the swamp. Start with Wray.
Bologna.
You purposely ignored Trump having pictures with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

Then you add Obama and Biden. Do you have a. photo or any evidence of Obama/Biden involvements? YOU ARE LYING.

Your dear Trump is heavily involved with Epstein. Maxwell is in jail no bail. Her role is a recruiter of minor girls to have sex with Epstein.
2 weeks ago your dear Trump is so nice. He said... I wish her well.

When you have an FBI willing to turn their head on rape to protect their friends, it's logical that they would be totally capable of running a coup against an incoming President. It also becomes clear why certain Democrat politicians like Clinton, Obama and Biden are so willing to break the law to achieve their objective. Our FBI-DOJ has been enabling connected politicians to break our laws for decades. Drain the swamp. Start with Wray.
Bologna.
You purposely ignored Trump having pictures with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

Then you add Obama and Biden. Do you have a. photo or any evidence of Obama/Biden involvements? YOU ARE LYING.

Your dear Trump is heavily involved with Epstein. Maxwell is in jail no bail. Her role is a recruiter of minor girls to have sex with Epstein.
2 weeks ago your dear Trump is so nice. He said... I wish her well.
he wished he well for testifying and not getting killed by the clintons,,,

Forum List

Back