Bill Clinton, Epstein: The Truth is Out

When you have an FBI willing to turn their head on rape to protect their friends, it's logical that they would be totally capable of running a coup against an incoming President. It also becomes clear why certain Democrat politicians like Clinton, Obama and Biden are so willing to break the law to achieve their objective. Our FBI-DOJ has been enabling connected politicians to break our laws for decades. Drain the swamp. Start with Wray.
Bologna.
You purposely ignored Trump having pictures with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

Then you add Obama and Biden. Do you have a. photo or any evidence of Obama/Biden involvements? YOU ARE LYING.

Your dear Trump is heavily involved with Epstein. Maxwell is in jail no bail. Her role is a recruiter of minor girls to have sex with Epstein.
2 weeks ago your dear Trump is so nice. He said... I wish her well.

No evidence, just like no evidence with Clinton, but you people seem to double down on stupid. If either Trump or Clinton have been shown to be involved, then they need the death penalty.

Anything short of that, you people are just showing how dumb you are.

When you have an FBI willing to turn their head on rape to protect their friends, it's logical that they would be totally capable of running a coup against an incoming President. It also becomes clear why certain Democrat politicians like Clinton, Obama and Biden are so willing to break the law to achieve their objective. Our FBI-DOJ has been enabling connected politicians to break our laws for decades. Drain the swamp. Start with Wray.
Bologna.
You purposely ignored Trump having pictures with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

Then you add Obama and Biden. Do you have a. photo or any evidence of Obama/Biden involvements? YOU ARE LYING.

Your dear Trump is heavily involved with Epstein. Maxwell is in jail no bail. Her role is a recruiter of minor girls to have sex with Epstein.
2 weeks ago your dear Trump is so nice. He said... I wish her well.

No evidence, just like no evidence with Clinton, but you people seem to double down on stupid. If either Trump or Clinton have been shown to be involved, then they need the death penalty.

Anything short of that, you people are just showing how dumb you are.
theres a lot of evidence for clinton,,,

Something written some time ago. Ironis and suspicious, yes?

View attachment 369393
He's right, kids are having sex with each other way before they turn 18. So if a kid that just turned 18 has sex with a 17 or 16 year old, it's rape. The statutory rape age reminds me of the sodomy laws that are still on many states books, although not enforced.

In the United States, many states have adopted close-in-age exemptions. These laws, known as "Romeo and Juliet laws" provide that a person can legally have consensual sex with a minor provided that he or she is not more than a given number of years older, generally four years or less.
Age of consent reform - Wikipedia
Many but not all. As it stands now the law needs to be revised. Let's just lower the minimum age for consensual, and raise the minimum of the offender to let's say like 25, and call it what it should be, pedophilia?

The documents also reveal the Mueller and then Comey FBI knew about these crimes for years and held evidence at the bureau.
The FBI was investigating but that investigation was quashed by Alexander Acosta and Alan Dershowitz with their sweet plea bargain.

(pats head)
Step out of your bubble and read the fantastic reporting from the Miami Herald, a mainstream media “enemy of the people” newspaper I know, but they were a major reason that Epstein’s crimes were brought to light.
You seem mainly focused on Trump, but not at all concerned about Bill Clinton, who's appeared about 17 times as VIP on Epstein's Lolita Express private jet flight log to Pedophilia Island, now why is that? Hmm.....

The documents also reveal the Mueller and then Comey FBI knew about these crimes for years and held evidence at the bureau.
The FBI was investigating but that investigation was quashed by Alexander Acosta and Alan Dershowitz with their sweet plea bargain.

(pats head)
Step out of your bubble and read the fantastic reporting from the Miami Herald, a mainstream media “enemy of the people” newspaper I know, but they were a major reason that Epstein’s crimes were brought to light.
You seem mainly focused on Trump, but not at all concerned about Bill Clinton, who's appeared about 17 times as VIP on Epstein's Lolita Express private jet flight log to Pedophilia Island, now why is that? Hmm.....
No flight records show Clinton going to Epstein’s island.

Trump is linked to Epstein as well you know?

He has met Mr. Epstein, he hasn't orgied with him. That would be the other President...

How do you know??

Do you think the left would sit on that information for a second? The media would be screaming it from the roof tops. Even without any proof I am surprised we haven't heard these headlines:

Sources say Trump may have been spotted on Epstein island.
Trump possibly seen on island.
Trump may have been on Island.
Trump reported to have been on Island.
Trump was on Island.
Trump was a regular on Island.
Trump.

Like I said, how do you know?

(pats head)
Suddenly you're incapable of doing a simple search to see if there's any veracity to it and default to denial? How typical, and now for the inconvenient truth:
^^^^^
"Though the former president’s copped to flying on Epstein’s private jet, dubbed the “Lolita Express”—and flight logs indicate he flew on the plane at least 26 times, according to the four-part docuseries..."

By the way, I apologize, it was more like 26 times president pervert was on Epstein's plane. I don't understand why people are so surprised...he used his position of power to use a 20 year old intern (about his daughter's age) to give him a BJ under the Oval Office Desk. If he's capable of violating the sanctity of the Oval Office why shouldn't he have forced sex I mean rape with underage girls?

(pats head)
Suddenly you're incapable of doing a simple search to see if there's any veracity to it and default to denial? How typical, and now for the inconvenient truth:
^^^^^
"Though the former president’s copped to flying on Epstein’s private jet, dubbed the “Lolita Express”—and flight logs indicate he flew on the plane at least 26 times, according to the four-part docuseries..."

By the way, I apologize, it was more like 26 times president pervert was on Epstein's plane. I don't understand why people are so surprised...he used his position of power to use a 20 year old intern (about his daughter's age) to give him a BJ under the Oval Office Desk. If he's capable of violating the sanctity of the Oval Office why shouldn't he have forced sex I mean rape with underage girls?
I’m aware that Giuffre says Clinton was on the island. We’ve know that for years.

But the flight records don’t show Clinton traveling to the island.

(pats head)
dont let him confuse you,,he has a severe case of TDS so he pretty much ignores anything that doesnt make trump look bad,,

(pats head)
^^^^^

I’m aware that Giuffre says Clinton was on the island. We’ve know that for years.

But the flight records don’t show Clinton traveling to the island.

Simply factually false

But you went to the trouble to specifically bring up Jeffery Epstein's religion.
Be a proud bigot if you are going to be an anti Semite. Have the courage of your Jew hating convictions.
Yeah- and? Epstein is a jew. I despise all religion. Bigot? No. Being anti-semite makes me different than than hypocrites who profess to be special and prove they aren't with every bigoted post they make.

This stuff is pretty disgusting. Normal people would be in prison

EeOBNElWkAUYRgh

Bill fucked up. He should have wished Ghislaine well.

1) The Oval Office isn't a sacred place.
2) Given how many wars and genocides have been planned there, getting a Beej seems like the most inoffensive thing to happen there.
3) Clinton didn't get a blowjob in the Oval Office, he met Lewinsky in an adjoining room, according to Pervy Kenny Starr.
4) Monica wasn't 20, she was 22-24 when she had her relationship with Clinton. Legally an adult, able to enlist in the military, drink, enter into a legally binding contact or a number of other activities. We put 22 year olds in charge of infantry platoons.

Now, you guys have spend hundreds of millions of dollars investigating the Clintons, including Bill's sex life. When do we say, "Enough"?

Yeah- and? Epstein is a jew. I despise all religion. Bigot? No. Being anti-semite makes me different than than hypocrites who profess to be special and prove they aren't with every bigoted post they make.
So you do despise Jews...that's what I thought.

Trump is linked to Epstein as well you know?
Why people find that funny that trump is linked to him is beyond me.i don’t see the humor in thst.theres photos all over the place of him palling around with him from years back.to dismiss that is like saying Clinton has never had people arkansawed before in the mena Arkansas scandal,sheesh.

Forum List

Back